Hey gang,

Just thought I'd let hardcore fans and friends know that I'm hosting a pretty rad competition to win a mega prize pack including a limited edition poster, t-shirt, vinyl and Weezer Cruise goodies. Easy to enter: just send a pic of yourself throwing the rockhands/devil's horns. It's open to EVERYONE internationally and runs until the last day of the Cruise (Jan 23rd). Bonus points if you make your pic Weezer/Cruise/nautical related :D 

Please enter - and spread the word! ALL the awesome entries will be added to the BackstageRider.com rockhands gallery. 

Details here: http://backstagerider.com/2012/01/05/weezer-cruise-giveaway/

I'll be on the boat (I also work with Sebadoh, woo!), hope to see some of you guys there! 

xMikala/BackstageRider \m/

Tags: competition, cruise, giveaway, swag, weezer

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do =W= hands count?  :D

Sure...but I'd prefer rockhands :D 

Sounds good!  I'm excited!

it's the goddamn metal sign, stop abusing it non metal situations

Hey Spaz,

To each they're own, hey? :)

This is a comp, a bit of fun and it's the logo on my done-by-one-person music website that celebrates (almost) all music - and I've got a gallery of musicians and fans from all over the world doing it. Just thought it'd be kinda a neat way rather than having folks answer a question like "Who is the lead singer of Weezer" and have it followed by umpteen of the same comments.

And of the 100+ shows I go to a year, I see "metal hands" being thrown at about 80 of them, regardless of the music. For me, I chose the symbol because it represents that true moment when you're at a gig, you're so into what's happening on stage that you punch the air or want to show how much you're digging it. 

Dio may properly own it... but the rest of us are renting it. 

xM \m/

SPAZ said:

i can do some wonderful things with my genitals, will that count?

and you're sure it wasn't more like this?

Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com said:

Hey Spaz,

This is a comp, a bit of fun and it's the logo on my done-by-one-person music website that celebrates (almost) all music - and I've got a gallery of musicians and fans from all over the world doing it. Just thought it'd be kinda a neat way rather than having folks answer a question like "Who is the lead singer of Weezer" and have it followed by umpteen of the same comments.

And of the 100+ shows I go to a year, I see "metal hands" being thrown at about 80 of them, regardless of the music. For me, I chose the symbol because it represents that true moment when you're at a gig, you're so into what's happening on stage that you punch the air or want to show how much you're digging it. 

xM \m/

SPAZ said:

LOL

edgey44 said:

I'm not sure of anything in this life :) 

SPAZ said:

and you're sure it wasn't more like this?

Hey Spaz,

xM \m/

SPAZ said:

better?

LOL

edgey44 said:

AWESOME, can you email to Mikala@Backstagerider.com so I can file it in the entries? Thanks!!!

edgey44 said:

better?

LOL

edgey44 said:

pump

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video