please sign in if you are present.

1. berry

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, but wouldn't that have been flucking awesome?

OnlyinPinkerton said:

YOU WERE OBIBLUE!?!?!??

G Foo Chombey said:

1. Obiblue12345

hahahahahaha Rocksteady, mon.

Dr. Barack Lurkom PhD said:

Mattsharp4eva1126

Best plot twist since we found out that Bruce Willis was dead.

G Foo Chombey said:

No, but wouldn't that have been flucking awesome?

OnlyinPinkerton said:

YOU WERE OBIBLUE!?!?!??

G Foo Chombey said:

1. Obiblue12345

45. Me.

Now... to formulate a plan to bring back Jon, TIAR (though I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere), D, Crystal, Kayla, and the other cool kids....

Jon is long gone. I don't think we'll see him again. Kayla seems busy with her new husband. Can't say I've heard or seen anything from HoC or Crystal though.

suz{ANNE} said:

45. Me.

Now... to formulate a plan to bring back Jon, TIAR (though I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere), D, Crystal, Kayla, and the other cool kids....

I'm almost positive TIAR is Lewis Mumford. 

suz{ANNE} said:

45. Me.

Now... to formulate a plan to bring back Jon, TIAR (though I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere), D, Crystal, Kayla, and the other cool kids....

128 check

I heard from Jon some time last month. He needs to get his ass back here pronto. Haven't heard anything from HoC, and Crystal is probably super busy being a new mom.



G Foo Chombey said:

Jon is long gone. I don't think we'll see him again. Kayla seems busy with her new husband. Can't say I've heard or seen anything from HoC or Crystal though.

suz{ANNE} said:

45. Me.

Now... to formulate a plan to bring back Jon, TIAR (though I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere), D, Crystal, Kayla, and the other cool kids....

troo

OnlyinPinkerton said:

I'm almost positive TIAR is Lewis Mumford. 

suz{ANNE} said:

45. Me.

Now... to formulate a plan to bring back Jon, TIAR (though I'm pretty sure he's still here somewhere), D, Crystal, Kayla, and the other cool kids....

KGarner.

moi

Paedo.



Dr. Barack Lurkom PhD said:

KGarner.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video