any videos of Mikey's Weezer performance last year?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

weezer.com is not a search engine, why don't you just type what you're looking for into google?
Oh wow, ok. See, because I didn't know that. Thanks. The next time I really need some information, I'll just come to you seeing as how you're a bubbling output of intelligence.

Indiekid said:
weezer.com is not a search engine, why don't you just type what you're looking for into google?
What if what your looking for simply doesn't exist?  Who are you going to mad at then, the entire audience attending the show?

Blueperton said:
Oh wow, ok. See, because I didn't know that. Thanks. The next time I really need some information, I'll just come to you seeing as how you're a bubbling output of intelligence.

Indiekid said:
No. Dont ask me. I just told you to use google.

Blueperton said:

Indiekid said:
I don't know why this argument even started. If you click the text in my first post, you'll see the video.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video