In honor of all the different appreciation threads I wanted to have a place for all of the top notch people here to voice their opinions on anything and everything appreciation-related.  As far as I'm concerned the overwhelming majority of you all are awesome, as we learned last week on the awesome thread.  So feel free to post, free to ignore, free to point fingers and criticize.  No matter what you and all things appreciation-related are fantastic!

Tags: gold, limestone, motorcycles, trigonometry

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll start.  My halloween costume from 2003.  It deserves much appreciation......at least from anyone familiar with a decade-old Quizno's Subs marketing gimmick.

Also, burnt jamb, goats, and Peggy are awesome.

SKYNET. Without you, I might have had to go back and kill John Connor or kill the majority of the human race.

Yes, yes much appreciation for Skynet. Little did you all know all those games of Atari Combat would help us formulate our takeover strategy in the future. Let's also give a shout out to 10 song album appreciation thread, red album appreciation thread, what else have I left out?

Scott's Dope Nose said:

SKYNET. Without you, I might have had to go back and kill John Connor or kill the majority of the human race.

I believe you left out the fact that April 19, 2011 skynet becomes self aware and on the 21st it starts ordering machines everywhere to kill all humans.

My man of the week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video