Might be going to New Yawk City this weekend and wanted to try and catch a concert or something fun like that. 8-) Anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i will be in a pub called legends, just opposite the empire state
Hmmm...
i wont really i will be in my house.

i would like to be in legends. if you go, downstairs is where all the sport is shown. beer is good price
Can't go next weekend. sad music plays
If only you could. I'm selling my spare macca tix (nosebleeds! yay!).
Well this weekend is really just today and and tomorrow.  So when are you going to be in NYC?  Paul McCartney is next weekend.

Gohi said:
New York also has free concerts in parks every weekend.  Try finding one of those on teh interwebz

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Well this weekend is really just today and and tomorrow.  So when are you going to be in NYC?  Paul McCartney is next weekend.

Gohi said:

I'm going next weekend.

So wait, I CAN see Paul?

Hmm.

I am an idiot with the words and how they come out.

Ali, hold on to those tickets for me.

Don't know what kind of stuff you like but Goby.com is an awesome website that tells you fun stuff to do/see anywhere and anytime ( I have the Goby app on my iphone)

Also one of my fav is Ha! Comedy club...they have dueling piano show saturday nights...really fun to go with friends if you like that kind of stuff......

gohi, my #is on my fb. text me re: macca
Don't worry aboot it yo. Probably won't go because I don't know if I will work on Sunday or not. Frag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video