I've been trying to since I saw the update last night, but I keep getting a shipping error saying "no quotes are available".  Anyone else getting this error or am I the only one?

I really want to get the Chicago album...it was such a good show.  

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll probably buy one in a few weeks but it would be good if it was on iTunes or if you could get the cd from Amazon.

Ive posted in the other album problem thread, but I had the same issues, both with ordering the downloads only, then the downloads and album.  They were kind enough to refund me for the downloads, so I just reordered the hard copy, but it says its on backorder, which is strange for a brand new album.

So, for what it's worth, I never got the downloaded copies to work either time, they were actually really messed up with the cd + dl order, as it let me download the corrupted Blue, but said downloads remaining on Pinkerton were 0, before I even tried once.  I guess my solution will be when the hard copies come.  I'll just have to be patient.

Does anyone know if the San Francisco shows will be coming?
Has anyone heard both shows, if so, which one is better?

Hi Jamie,

The first time I tried I downloaded them on a computer with Windows XP and it wouldn't unzip the files right. When I tried on a computer with Windows 7 they worked fine though! Just thought I'd let you know.

Brian

Jamie Lovinger said:

Ive posted in the other album problem thread, but I had the same issues, both with ordering the downloads only, then the downloads and album.  They were kind enough to refund me for the downloads, so I just reordered the hard copy, but it says its on backorder, which is strange for a brand new album.

So, for what it's worth, I never got the downloaded copies to work either time, they were actually really messed up with the cd + dl order, as it let me download the corrupted Blue, but said downloads remaining on Pinkerton were 0, before I even tried once.  I guess my solution will be when the hard copies come.  I'll just have to be patient.

Nope

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video