I've been trying to since I saw the update last night, but I keep getting a shipping error saying "no quotes are available".  Anyone else getting this error or am I the only one?

I really want to get the Chicago album...it was such a good show.  

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ordered Both NY shows and cinderblock sent me two downloades of the Blue show and to top it off both zipper files say empty and corrupted. Right now my $20 means b******* lol. Karl HELP! I'll send the extra $10 just to get the hard cd now.
Yeah, something's screwed up with the cinderblock site I think. I really just want the physical copy and that's it.  I don't care about the digital download.
I had the same problem so I switched to just digital download and it worked.  I got Chicago 1/7 because I was at that show and it sounds pretty good

I'm waiting for Boston. I'll be sure the problem is fixed before I ever buy, though.

Thanks for telling us, I'm sure someone will read this thread and fix it soon.

I ordered the New York Show, which sucks cause I want the L.A. Blue Album show cause I was at that one. But I ordered the CD+Download. It downloaded for me and sounded great. Sorry to hear your having problems with your download.
All I want is the hard copy CD.  Kinda pissed that they don't sell it separately for $10.
Wahoo! It just worked!  I don't know if someone fixed it or if the glitch fixed itself.  Glad the order went through though.
Yep, bought the hard copies, and was able to DL straight from Cinderblock. Worked like a charm.

Karl said, "More official bootleg cd's to come!"

You could've just waited for LA.

Angel said:

I ordered the New York Show, which sucks cause I want the L.A. Blue Album show cause I was at that one. But I ordered the CD+Download. It downloaded for me and sounded great. Sorry to hear your having problems with your download.
I had a problem with my download. Once I downloaded the file, I was expecting to see all the MP3s available for extraction, but instead I saw just one large file with no extension. I had to change the extension of that file to .zip and then reopen that and then I was able to extract the MP3 files. It was a bit weird.
I'm still having trouble with the .zip files. I keep getting a message that the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted. Not sure what to do at this point. I ordered the Chicago CDs with the album download.
i be waiting for the Vegas show lol. Though I'll probably get Chicago when i have the moneyz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video