Don't let the first four seconds throw you off.

 

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



placemats said:
Redemption :)

hintofcoolness said:
<3
That is amost exactly what I was gonna say. I was going to say "that was so...chill." 

Aus Untoured Since '96 said:
that was a seriously amazing and chill cover!
He would be the only good replacement for Simon 

placemats said:
You should be a judge on American Idol.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
Not always the biggest fan of people who over sing this song.  It's sung the way it is by Rivers not because he doesn't have the voice to do it, but because it fits the mood of the song more.  The only person I'd give a pass to for over singing this song is Brian, but mainly because he's in the band and he's not a bad singer either.  So, good cover, but just a bit over sung.
Your avatar is irritating me.

The dreWid said:
He would be the only good replacement for Simon 

placemats said:
You should be a judge on American Idol.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
Not always the biggest fan of people who over sing this song.  It's sung the way it is by Rivers not because he doesn't have the voice to do it, but because it fits the mood of the song more.  The only person I'd give a pass to for over singing this song is Brian, but mainly because he's in the band and he's not a bad singer either.  So, good cover, but just a bit over sung.
I'm just going to throw my critic hat away now... *walks away slowly*
Am I the only one that just doesn't care for this? I can't stand it, honestly...
Go in peace, young Sassquatch.

David Stepp (DJS92491) said:
I'm just going to throw my critic hat away now... *walks away slowly*
Normally, I don't get into watching users on youtube, but this kid has put out some good stuff.  And I like his sincerity.

hintofcoolness said:

He's actually got a couple other Weezer covers on youtube, and he's covered some other artists as well (Beach Boys, Beatles, Sam Cooke, etc.)


I think FFY is the best weez cover of his. His acoustic version of Getchoo is kind of interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7HXkrpj1k&playnext=1&list=...


He also did an odd but pretty good rockabilly style cover of Don't Let Go as well.

I agree. It had been a while since I did a search for some interesting acoustic =w= covers, and his were among the better ones. If you know of any other good ones point me that way if you are so inclined. Too much crap to sift through on youtube sometimes.

placemats said:
Normally, I don't get into watching users on youtube, but this kid has put out some good stuff.  And I like his sincerity.

hintofcoolness said:

He's actually got a couple other Weezer covers on youtube, and he's covered some other artists as well (Beach Boys, Beatles, Sam Cooke, etc.)

 

I think FFY is the best weez cover of his. His acoustic version of Getchoo is kind of interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7HXkrpj1k&playnext=1&list=...

 

He also did an odd but pretty good rockabilly style cover of Don't Let Go as well.

Don't know of any others.  No time for random views, really.  I'm too busy exploring new music right now. It's pretty much dominating my life,  according to my family anyway.  They say I am obsessed.  

hintofcoolness said:
I agree. It had been a while since I did a search for some interesting acoustic =w= covers, and his were among the better ones. If you know of any other good ones point me that way if you are so inclined. Too much crap to sift through on youtube sometimes.

placemats said:
Normally, I don't get into watching users on youtube, but this kid has put out some good stuff.  And I like his sincerity.

hintofcoolness said:

He's actually got a couple other Weezer covers on youtube, and he's covered some other artists as well (Beach Boys, Beatles, Sam Cooke, etc.)

 

I think FFY is the best weez cover of his. His acoustic version of Getchoo is kind of interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7HXkrpj1k&playnext=1&list=...

 

He also did an odd but pretty good rockabilly style cover of Don't Let Go as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video