If so, what do you think of it? I really like what I've heard so far. I have yet to see any threads about it, so I apologise if there has been :D.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first half is awesome
I love it. It's so much different than weezer. It sounds so.. relaxed.
i really like it.. and honestly, thought i knew is the weakest track on there. everything is great on that album.

pinkertonjunkie said:
i really like it.. and honestly, thought i knew is the weakest track on there. everything is great on that album.
I think thought i knew was better produced than it was on Red but it's too dull, and i prefer the Red version more. I need to listen to the album a few more times to see if it has any lasting power.
heard a few clips online and it's great! easy listening, laid back rock.
love it.
I think it is really good , I'm surprised there hasn't been more said about it,
Yes and I love it!

How about you guys stop listening to clips and buy it? ;)

Haha. Not to be rude, but I think Brian needs a lot of support on this, and it's only $5.99 on iTunes.

I won an $100 iTunes gift card from the radio, so I picked up this album, and then I also ordered the physical release from Amazon but it's not here yet :0)

The Relationship album is great. I especially like "Happiness" and  "You Rock My Heart." I just wish they included "Amy Magazine" and "Oh Allen"
i'm definately going to buy it. thing is though, i want an actual phsycical cd copy of it. i think amazon.com just got it in this past week, so i will order it soon =)

Radioactive said:

How about you guys stop listening to clips and buy it? ;)

Haha. Not to be rude, but I think Brian needs a lot of support on this, and it's only $5.99 on iTunes.

I won an $100 iTunes gift card from the radio, so I picked up this album, and then I also ordered the physical release from Amazon but it's not here yet :0)

decent album like

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video