If so, what do you think of it? I really like what I've heard so far. I have yet to see any threads about it, so I apologise if there has been :D.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought it off itunes after the  Boston Memories concerts (should have bought them there.. Brian was signing copies).  I think it is very good and it is in the rotation!

 

 

For anyone at the Memories tour...  Hopefully gonna head down in January to Chicago, but is the album in a standard case or digipak?  I only saw one picture and it looked like a digipak... -crosses fingers- Anyone know?  Mine is still in the mail.
I bought the actual CD :) Got it in the mail last week.. then I wrapped it up and put "To Jessica From jKlein" on it just to be funny.

Radioactive said:

How about you guys stop listening to clips and buy it? ;)

Haha. Not to be rude, but I think Brian needs a lot of support on this, and it's only $5.99 on iTunes.

 

I won an $100 iTunes gift card from the radio, so I picked up this album, and then I also ordered the physical release from Amazon but it's not here yet :0)

When I bought it off of iTunes, the first track, "Something More" had a few noticeable audio dropouts. I contacted their management group through the email on therelationshipus.com, and they sent me a fixed file.

 

Has anyone else experienced this when downloading from iTunes?

They had drop outs on the YouTube upload, and the sample on their site, but when I downloaded it it was fixed...  I think I bought it on the twenty-fourth.

Scott Finkelstein said:

When I bought it off of iTunes, the first track, "Something More" had a few noticeable audio dropouts. I contacted their management group through the email on therelationshipus.com, and they sent me a fixed file.

 

Has anyone else experienced this when downloading from iTunes?

Would you mind snapping a couple pics of the packaging plz when you get the chance?  Thanks a lot!

jKlein said:
I bought the actual CD :) Got it in the mail last week.. then I wrapped it up and put "To Jessica From jKlein" on it just to be funny.

Radioactive said:

How about you guys stop listening to clips and buy it? ;)

Haha. Not to be rude, but I think Brian needs a lot of support on this, and it's only $5.99 on iTunes.

 

I won an $100 iTunes gift card from the radio, so I picked up this album, and then I also ordered the physical release from Amazon but it's not here yet :0)

Digipak, dude.

Radioactive said:
For anyone at the Memories tour...  Hopefully gonna head down in January to Chicago, but is the album in a standard case or digipak?  I only saw one picture and it looked like a digipak... -crosses fingers- Anyone know?  Mine is still in the mail.

Something More became my favorite song the first time I heard (on my way home from nights one in Boston).

It's an excellent album, got it signed by Brian too!

Of the CD cover front, back and inside? I can do that, yea! I'll add it to my pics here in a little bit.

Radioactive said:
Would you mind snapping a couple pics of the packaging plz when you get the chance?  Thanks a lot!

jKlein said:
I bought the actual CD :) Got it in the mail last week.. then I wrapped it up and put "To Jessica From jKlein" on it just to be funny.

Radioactive said:

How about you guys stop listening to clips and buy it? ;)

Haha. Not to be rude, but I think Brian needs a lot of support on this, and it's only $5.99 on iTunes.

 

I won an $100 iTunes gift card from the radio, so I picked up this album, and then I also ordered the physical release from Amazon but it's not here yet :0)

Hey Radioactive-- I posted pics of the cd and everything and they're in the PHOTOS section on here.
Ahh!!!  Thanks so much!  Really looking forward to this!  You're my hero!

jKlein said:
Hey Radioactive-- I posted pics of the cd and everything and they're in the PHOTOS section on here.
You're welcome!

Radioactive said:
Ahh!!!  Thanks so much!  Really looking forward to this!  You're my hero!

jKlein said:
Hey Radioactive-- I posted pics of the cd and everything and they're in the PHOTOS section on here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video