Just wondering. I'm going, and I've never met any of you people before.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Meee

Woot!

Are they playing in Birmingham, England or Birmingham, Alabama?

Edit: Nevermind, I guess it reffering to this: April 29, 2011 from 6pm to 11:45pm – Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex Parking Lot

Before anyone mocks the fact that they're playing in a parking lot, remember that Metallica played in a parking lot once, okay ya jerks?!
can i still mock the crawfish boil part of it?

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Before anyone mocks the fact that they're playing in a parking lot, remember that Metallica played in a parking lot once, okay ya jerks?!
I'll allow it.
I'm not going. Lucky you. 
...someone take it outside and put it out of its misery.

The dreWid said:
I'm not going. Lucky you. 
i want to go to a crawfish boil.
I just got my tickets today! Yay!
I'll be there, I'd love to meet up. I got to meet up with some people before the Atlanta show I went to and that was fun, they were dressed up as smurfs... kind of interesting people.
dress up as a crawfish and see if you can get boiled.

Chris said:
I'll be there, I'd love to meet up. I got to meet up with some people before the Atlanta show I went to and that was fun, they were dressed up as smurfs... kind of interesting people.
The cartoon crawfish on the poster scares me, so I will not be doing that. Not sure why its a crawfish boil. not exactly near water. Should be a Dreamland BBQ tailgate thing

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
dress up as a crawfish and see if you can get boiled.

Chris said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video