It seems to me like most Weezer fans can't stand Raditude. I love it myself and think it's a cool album, so my question is, who else enjoys it?

Tags: Anyone, Appreciate, Does, Enjoy, Like, Love, Raditude, Weezer

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it. I don't try to compare it to other weezer albums though. Compared to most modern pop albums, I think it's really amazing, but compared to the other weezer albums its kinda.. meh
No one.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
No one.
My friend recently pointed out to me..
That the reason everyone hates Raditude is bceause it came from Weezer. He admitted the songs are cool and catchy and fun, and he said that it is just cause us Weezer fans cant stand that the band went that pop. But he said if another band or a new band had came out with that record everyone would love it.

Personally, I LOVE the album though. It makes u happy
I Love Raditude.
You nailed it. But there are a lot of people who think the album just sucks, no matter who would have released it.

WeezerSituation said:
My friend recently pointed out to me..
That the reason everyone hates Raditude is bceause it came from Weezer. He admitted the songs are cool and catchy and fun, and he said that it is just cause us Weezer fans cant stand that the band went that pop. But he said if another band or a new band had came out with that record everyone would love it.

Personally, I LOVE the album though. It makes u happy
It's their worst album, because the lyrics are so dreadful. "In The Mall"? C'mon...
it has a few solid tracks....I Want You To, Put Me Back Together, Trippin Down the Freeway.

but as a whole, it's a stinker.
Personally I like all Weezer albums. For me, most of their albums grow on me but with Raditude it was kind of the opposite. I really liked it at first but now there are only a few tracks (I Want You To, In The Mall, Underdogs) I can listen to with real consistency.
What about I'm Your Daddy and The Girl Got Hot both really good pop songs.

blakesp26 said:
it has a few solid tracks....I Want You To, Put Me Back Together, Trippin Down the Freeway.

but as a whole, it's a stinker.
I like it yeah
no, it doesn't matter if it was weezer or not who recorded that album. it's just not good. sidenote: i don't really think it shows rivers' good songwriting skills. come on people, i'm not one of those dudes that jizzes to pinkerton every night, but come on raditude? i honestly think the red album is better, but not a huge fan of that either.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video