It seems to me like most Weezer fans can't stand Raditude. I love it myself and think it's a cool album, so my question is, who else enjoys it?

Tags: Anyone, Appreciate, Does, Enjoy, Like, Love, Raditude, Weezer

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To each their own. It's cool to see how different people's opinions are on here. Example, I personally think Can't Stop Partyin' is one of the best Weezer tracks every recorded. I thought lil weezey fit perfectly, but then I hear a song like "Thought I knew", and skip it everytime. Maybe I just don't like Brian's voice or song writing style. The never liked Space Twins/Relationship.

Mireya Lopez said:
i liked it...the only thing i didnt like, that i thought they made a wrong turn was that song with lil wayne...cant stop partying....i just dont see it as a weezer song=/ weezy and weezer dont mix..

Hurley seems like a step backwards after Rad, more a collection of songs rather than an album.
Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
To each their own. It's cool to see how different people's opinions are on here. Example, I personally think Can't Stop Partyin' is one of the best Weezer tracks every recorded. I thought lil weezey fit perfectly, but then I hear a song like "Thought I knew", and skip it everytime. Maybe I just don't like Brian's voice or song writing style. The never liked Space Twins/Relationship.

Mireya Lopez said:
i liked it...the only thing i didnt like, that i thought they made a wrong turn was that song with lil wayne...cant stop partying....i just dont see it as a weezer song=/ weezy and weezer dont mix..
It's hard for me to compare the two. I actually think Hurley is more of an album than Raditude. Hurley seems to keep the same, high energy , theme throughout, whereas Raditude mixes it up a lot. Going from straight up pop, to hip-rock, to world music, and then to riff rock (In The Mall). And then out of nowhere comes this beautiful, album closing, ballad.

Ross Thomas said:

Hurley seems like a step backwards after Rad, more a collection of songs rather than an album.
Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Mireya Lopez said:
I love 'em all!
yes. i like every album except hurley
raditude is actually the first weezer cd i bought, although back in '04 i downloaded the blue album and kitchen demos. so it's gonna always be special to me. since then i've gotten pertty into weezer. it may not be their shining moment, but it's pretty darn fun.
i actually like it for the most part, but when hurley came out, i realized how inferior raditude really was.

HURLEY ROCKS

edgey44 said:

OnlyinPinkerton said:
No one.
it sounded good on Alone and that's how they should've recorded it.. and then put it as like an iTunes bonus track or deluxe track.

Mireya Lopez said:
i love the deluxe edition tracks. i like some songs. and i think in the mall would've been awesome if the lyrics weren't so bad (sorry pat). but i personally think it's a great pop album. even though i prefer the alone version of can't stop partying, i like the weezy version a lot. trippin' down the freeway is a very strong track and i love i don't want to let you go... great stuff. still prefer pinkerton and tba but i like raditude a lot...
I like it. I think it's better than Maladroit and though it's highs are nowhere near those on Red I think it's a much more consistent album. I do wish that Turn Me Round had been a bonus track on the American release as I really dig that song for some reason
Are you serious? Hurley is the best album in a very long time! What do you not like about Hurley?

scott lawrence said:
yes. i like every album except hurley

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service