Just got my Weezer Tattoo! What does ya think?

Views: 9925

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael McCarthy said:

I was so excited to share my =w= tattoo. Way to ruin the thread. Bah bye. 

I'm not saying I love the tattoo but this is definitely why new members don't stick around for too long. lol.

wimps

Gohi said:

I'm not saying I love the tattoo but this is definitely why new members don't stick around for too long. lol.

tbf, if i had seen that nipple when i first started posting i probably never would have come back either.

oh wait you're talking about the tattoo...

DM: I got mine when I turned 18 in 2000. One of the best decisions I ever made. Of course I actually saw the blue album tour, and every tour since.

Kudos to those inked with the flying w.

Dungeon Master said:

i think a weezer tattoo is something most people will regret in 10 years. not that i mean that they won't like the band, just rather that they might find the idea of having a weezer tattoo really stupid... you know, when they mature.

This is what everyone tells me when I tell them i'll be getting a weezer tattoo. But if you're a huge fan and grew up listening to the band, creating memories to their music, it becomes a sentimental thing, not just an act of stupidity from being a crazed fanatic. My =w= tattoo will become representative of an entire phase in my life!

Ken Y. said:

DM: I got mine when I turned 18 in 2000. One of the best decisions I ever made. Of course I actually saw the blue album tour, and every tour since.

Dungeon Master said:

i think a weezer tattoo is something most people will regret in 10 years. not that i mean that they won't like the band, just rather that they might find the idea of having a weezer tattoo really stupid... you know, when they mature.

ya, a sad phase.

bevk2314 said:

This is what everyone tells me when I tell them i'll be getting a weezer tattoo. But if you're a huge fan and grew up listening to the band, creating memories to their music, it becomes a sentimental thing, not just an act of stupidity from being a crazed fanatic. My =w= tattoo will become representative of an entire phase in my life!

Ken Y. said:

Dungeon Master said:

That's for me to decide, thank you very much.

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

ya, a sad phase.

bevk2314 said:

Ken Y. said:

Dungeon Master said:

i think that more disturbing than the nipple itself...is the evidence that he shaves his nips

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

I AM FORCING YOU TO LOOK AT IT.

Mine are Weezer-related---they're of Mikey's artwork. The last one is too difficult to get an actual picture.

joining the club!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service