Just got my Weezer Tattoo! What does ya think?

Views: 9918

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then you, my friend, have a truly clever tattoo.

Birdmagon said:

I got the bar code from TBA on the back of my neck. No =W=.

Smugleaf said:

But the question is this:

Is anyone original enough to get a weezer tattoo without involving the =w=?

This is mine. Not complete yet as I am adding a bit more to it with elements of various song from each band. I have all the ideas ready just searching for the right artist now.

i also go one without the =w= can we be friends?

Smugleaf said:

Then you, my friend, have a truly clever tattoo.

Birdmagon said:

I got the bar code from TBA on the back of my neck. No =W=.

Smugleaf said:

But the question is this:

Is anyone original enough to get a weezer tattoo without involving the =w=?

I am 41 years old and I got my =w= tattoo applied on November 18.  I love it, and have no regrets about it.

December is too cold in Ohio to go sockless...

☺♥ kittens ♥☺ said:
sweet ankle socks, bro
Download 2010-12-2...jpg (373.0 KB)         Download 2010-12-2...jpg (375.3 KB)    Download 2010-12-2...jpg (384.9 KB)
My Weezer/Pinkerton tattoos...hoping to get them signed by Weezer!
You should get a big green =w= on your belly like back in the day!! Hehe jk :)

oktobermama said:
Your tat is gorgeous--wear it with pride!  Your post is very timely for me because next year I am having a rather significant birthday, and really all I want for my birthday is to get inked (this would be my 3rd tattoo) and I have been contemplated a Weezer related tattoo (I have a few creative ideas cooking in my brain).  My philosophy on tattoos is that if you have wanted it badly, for a LONG time (well over a year) and the decision is not impulsive, you will love it.  I got my first tattoo at 19, and my second at 23 just before I got married.  I have never for a moment regretted either of them.  I love them and they are a part of me. I have been comtemplating a new one for years now, so this is not a rash or immature decision.
Hahaha!  Not quite what I was thinking, but that's a seriously funny/scary thought ;)

nice to see a bunch of weezer tattoos!  nicely done everyone :) 

i incorporated the =w= into my vines, and as a weezer fan since 1994 i can tell you that i'll never regret it or forget what an influence this band has had on my music career.  they will always be my #1

Attachments:
LOL!! You're braver than I am. The thought of a tattoo is enough to scare me!!

oktobermama said:
Hahaha!  Not quite what I was thinking, but that's a seriously funny/scary thought ;)
Don't quote me on any of this, I really don't know what I'll decide...I've had an idea floating around in my head but it may not materialize.  I already have 2, a black butterfly on the lower-left side of my back and 2 small colorful butterflies on my left ankle. My birthday is March 12, I'll let you know what I decide then ;) 

jKlein said:
LOL!! You're braver than I am. The thought of a tattoo is enough to scare me!!

oktobermama said:
This is awesome.  I love to see the Weezer tattoos.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video