Just got my Weezer Tattoo! What does ya think?

Views: 9911

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for reals.

what's funny here is, I didn't call a single person out, yet people take offense and say 'I'm mature' like my comment specifically directed at them. they get all defensive and tell us all how many kids they have, what kind of car they drive, how big their house is. I don't think they're helping their case.

it is better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

blakesp26 said:
im not going to punch someone in the face because they don't like my tattoo. anyway, one should always voice their opinion, no matter the consequences.

HolySweetGoddamn said:
I think a tattoo should be something that you really think about and put a lot of thought into because yea, it will be there forever, but never voice your opinion on someone else tat because you will get punched in the face.

That being said, can not wait to get mine. :)
I have a Weezer tattoo. It's my sixth tattoo and I love it. It's TBA bar code on the back of my neck. I don't regret any of my tattoos. They all have meaning and remind me of where I was in my life. I did feel that the maturity comment was condescending, but that's his opinion. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
br/>

Dungeon Master said:
for reals.

what's funny here is, I didn't call a single person out, yet people take offense and say 'I'm mature' like my comment specifically directed at them. they get all defensive and tell us all how many kids they have, what kind of car they drive, how big their house is. I don't think they're helping their case.

blakesp26 said:
im not going to punch someone in the face because they don't like my tattoo. anyway, one should always voice their opinion, no matter the consequences.

HolySweetGoddamn said:
I think a tattoo should be something that you really think about and put a lot of thought into because yea, it will be there forever, but never voice your opinion on someone else tat because you will get punched in the face.

been in love with weezer since i first heard "across the sea" when i was 13. I'm 26 now and i love them more and more. Rivers n crew can do no wrong!!!!
That's what I'm talkin about! Nice!

sallie mullins said:

Eh. I personally think tattoos are dumb. I just wouldn't want some weird blob on my body when I get old and wrinkley. And the fact it's against my religion kind of helps my opinion too. But I hope this doesn't offend you guys with tats out there. I wouldn't want to get "punched in the face" :) I personally like my face.
what does that mean?

arena ready said:
br/>

Dungeon Master said:
for reals.

blakesp26 said:

HolySweetGoddamn said:

My Weezer +Wu Tang Clan Tattoo, Pat Wilson Approves

I added my favorite bands to my arm other than Weezer. I am not finished yet with this part of my arm.
Attachments:

But the question is this:

Is anyone original enough to get a weezer tattoo without involving the =w=?

I got the bar code from TBA on the back of my neck. No =W=.

Smugleaf said:

But the question is this:

Is anyone original enough to get a weezer tattoo without involving the =w=?

This needs more pictures!

I love how all of the =w=s posted (except for the wu-tang/weezer tattoo) are all red. Maybe that makes it more uniform to boardies with weezer tats.

I wonder if anyone got the =w= in text with equal signs and all.

andddddd in response to the person saying tattoos should be spiratual/more than a symbol of a favorite band - people get tattoos for all different reasons, it may be just because they like the band or it can go beyond that and the band can represent more than music they like but a time of their life, a pivital point, a bond with a friend, a passion or inspiration that means a lot to them. You can judge a book by its cover and you can't always judge a reason for a person's tattoo just by a picture.

KEEP THE PICTURES COMING I want to see more!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video