Just got my Weezer Tattoo! What does ya think?

Views: 9919

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not yet ask me in two years. one of the first tattoos i plan to get!
"Only In Dreams" on my back... dedication to my Dad cuz thats only place I see him now
hardcore!
I've decided that I will be getting a weezer tattoo as well... a big deal for me, since I never thought I would do anything like this... but, like others have mentioned on this thread, I am also approaching a significant birthday, and want to show my =w= pride as they have been a huge part of my life for over half of it now :) I know it's unoriginal, but I am wanting a pink =w= outlined in blue, to pay homage to those two albums... any advice on where to put it? What's least painful, etc? I'm considering either ankle or shoulder... I am a teacher, so still looking professional is a must... thanks for any advice!
awesome... sorry for your loss, but excellent choice of remembrance...

Michelle McGonnell said:
"Only In Dreams" on my back... dedication to my Dad cuz thats only place I see him now
second link didnt work i think........
her they both are 


edgey44 said:
Thanks. It means a lot to me..... so do Weezer!!

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
awesome... sorry for your loss, but excellent choice of remembrance...

Michelle McGonnell said:
"Only In Dreams" on my back... dedication to my Dad cuz thats only place I see him now

Got these awhile ago... Just showing my love for the =w= I also got the words the good life on arm also

p.s. dont mind my hairy arms

 

my =w= tat is 1 week old today
Attachments:
Ok, here's my baby ;)  I got this 2 days ago in celebration of my birthday. I had been planning it for years and am so excited to finally have it.  I actually designed it myself, but my awesome tattoo artist polished my idea into the finished product.  The =w= is subtle, but it's there (twice!) ;)
That's really awesome how you hid the =w='s in there!

oktobermama said:
Ok, here's my baby ;)  I got this 2 days ago in celebration of my birthday. I had been planning it for years and am so excited to finally have it.  I actually designed it myself, but my awesome tattoo artist polished my idea into the finished product.  The =w= is subtle, but it's there (twice!) ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video