I dig Weezer and all, but the real reason I found my way to this forum was because of this guy:

Jake's been the hardest core (if you question his devotion, check the custom Bokkus shirt that he rocked at the SF Blue show) of =W= fans for two of his eight years, with no signs of slowing down. Much of his spare time is spent shredding away on his Gremlin Strat copy and studying everything there is to know about the band and their music. We'd love to know if there are any other kids out there who share his level of hero worship, and who might be interested in becoming pen pals with him.

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i bet i know more than him.
Your profile photo makes that all too clear...

fluck said:
i bet i know more than him.
Ah! The pen pal idea is adorable!
Very cool photo. Thanks for sharing it.
Yes, adorable picture!  My 2 kiddos (ages 9 & 5) are both huge Weez fans too :)

My two sons.. my older one is almost 9 and my younger one is 4 both love Weezer. My 4yr old is autistic and hums most of their songs. I posted a couple videos awhile back.

and I know I've shared this video a couple times but here it is again:

I'm 14, if that counts.
if 14 does count, then i'm a weezer kid too!

Michael Barrios said:
I'm 14, if that counts.
I have two kids as well my 3 yr loves weezer and we dressed him like Rivers for photos and we named our 1month old Jonas!
our 3yr
Attachments:
Should've gone the extra mile and named him Rivers.

idania said:
I have two kids as well my 3 yr loves weezer and we dressed him like Rivers for photos and we named our 1month old Jonas!
My older son, Levi, came up to me a few weeks ago and he had his arms crossed and he angrily asks "WHY DIDN'T YOU NAME ME RIVERS???!?!?!!??!!" After I got done wiping my tears from laughing so hard I answered "Your nickname is 'Levers' isn't that enough?"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video