Before Weezer, I was a huge Kiss fan. I still love their music. They were also River's favorite group. If you haven't heard them, give them a try. The are amazing live and have great songs. Although their lyrics are not the greatest.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I'm a huge KISS fan.  Saw them live once and have almost all their albums.  The first cassette I ever owned was the "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" soundtrack, which introduced me to KISS.  I wonder which KISS album Rivers likes the most.  For me its a tough choice between "Rock and Roll Over" and "Dressed to Kill".

I'm just happy they decided to put the make-up back on...ugly ass mofos
Seriously.

SPAZ said:
what SPAZ said

SPAZ said:

I go to their concerts for their music and the show they put on. I do not care what they look like.

However, the make-up is better.

hintofcoolness said:

what SPAZ said

SPAZ said:

Teacher said:

I go to their concerts for their music and the show they put on. I do not care what they look like.

However, the make-up is better.

hintofcoolness said:

what SPAZ said

SPAZ said:
I think he liked the Destroyer or Rock n Roll over album. I liked Kiss since I was 5 and years later they inspired Rivers to for another favorite, Weezer!

Nate said:

Yeah, I'm a huge KISS fan.  Saw them live once and have almost all their albums.  The first cassette I ever owned was the "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" soundtrack, which introduced me to KISS.  I wonder which KISS album Rivers likes the most.  For me its a tough choice between "Rock and Roll Over" and "Dressed to Kill".

There are many great songs. Try Unholy, Shout it out loud, and Strutter. Then I will give you more.

Dorian Zelaya said:
hey yeah, i first heard god of thunder lick it up n rock n roll all night on a skateboarding game,then i heard lick it up again on gta vcs.....later after becoming WAY into weezer i started stalking Rivers' weezerpedia,and from there i heard about shock me,and im actually trying to learn it on guitar right now,can anyone recommend other kiss songs??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video