Tomorrow is my first Weezer Concert. I'm totally stoked, but I'm sure there's a lot I don't know. Any advice? What's good to know? What can I expect? I can't wait!

Tags: Concert

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, watch out for the most brutal mosh pit you've ever experienced, Weezer fans are crazy like that.
I dunno.  The Weezer mosh pit is child's play compared to the mosh pit at the Primus concert I went to recently.

hintofcoolness said:
Yes, watch out for the most brutal mosh pit you've ever experienced, Weezer fans are crazy like that.
Be prepared to be blown away and go to the state farm booth to win cool =w= prizes
You can expect it to be awesome. 

I've never seen a Weezer mosh pit :)

 

close, maybe, during a song or two

 

also primus sucks

placemats said:

I dunno.  The Weezer mosh pit is child's play compared to the mosh pit at the Primus concert I went to recently.

hintofcoolness said:
Yes, watch out for the most brutal mosh pit you've ever experienced, Weezer fans are crazy like that.
Yes, expect awesomeness!

The dreWid said:
You can expect it to be awesome. 

You need to punch the first big black man you see. They usually have shirts that say something like SECURITY or whatever on them, but don't mind that noise. You don't want to be anyone's b****, do you? 

 

Also, you know how to make a shank, right? If not, learn how to make one out of anything. I MEAN ANYTHING. Discarded beer cups, napkins, water bottles - listen it's gonna be you...or THEM. 

 

Watch your back. 

 

 

bring extra socks and vaseline... you're in for a big surprise;)

You got me.  I forgot I was talking to someone who actually knows the real definition of a mosh pit.  Sort of feel like an idiot now, lol.

 

And your right...Primus Sucks!  Think I'm going to bring back that avatar.

hintofcoolness said:

I've never seen a Weezer mosh pit :)

 

close, maybe, during a song or two

 

also primus sucks

placemats said:

I dunno.  The Weezer mosh pit is child's play compared to the mosh pit at the Primus concert I went to recently.

hintofcoolness said:
Yes, watch out for the most brutal mosh pit you've ever experienced, Weezer fans are crazy like that.
It will be my first weezer concert as well :)! Listen in case you dont know how to make shanks I got ya covered, i went to wikihow so i consider mnyself an expert. Just look for the white kid eyeing everybody u p whilest holding a menacing paper clip...and ill be the guy right behind him rockin out to the world has turned and left me here
I agree 100%. The alternative and power pop crowd is very unpredictable.

rwaeceezcearr said:

Also, you know how to make a shank, right? If not, learn how to make one out of anything. I MEAN ANYTHING. Discarded beer cups, napkins, water bottles - listen it's gonna be you...or THEM. 

 

Watch your back. 

You're gonna have an absolute blast!! Totally jealous! I saw them on the 8th and I totally can not wait to see them again!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video