I was hoping Weezer would expand this current tour. If not, how about a tour supporting Hurley. Philly did not get to say the Ratitude tour or Memories Blue/Pinkerton tour.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Philly did not get to say the Ratitude tour or Memories Blue/Pinkerton tour.

 


*waits for the australian boardies to see this*

you betcha!

 

bla bla bla..

 

Australia tour please.

berry rydell said:

Philly did not get to say the Ratitude tour or Memories Blue/Pinkerton tour.

 


*waits for the australian boardies to see this*
Don't be so spoiled. You should have just done the drive to New York. C'mon Teach.
or flight ;)

placemats said:
Don't be so spoiled. You should have just done the drive to New York. C'mon Teach.
/Australian rage
seriously, it's like 2 & 1/2 hours

placemats said:
Don't be so spoiled. You should have just done the drive to New York. C'mon Teach.
There hasnt really been a tour supporting Hurley has there? My guess is that the next few months will be spent in the studio
Fly to California next time.

edgey44 said:
or flight ;)

placemats said:
Don't be so spoiled. You should have just done the drive to New York. C'mon Teach.

I'm not a whiner, I just want to see the band. Although 2 and 1/2 hours isn't much, I have two kids and a job.

I didn't write to complain. I just wanted to know if they were touring again. I am not used to such a small tour.

Yeah I agree! Expand the tour to Australia (aka the best country on Earth)!
I have 2 kids and a career in photography and I drove 4 hours to Chicago to see Weezer :) Just saying ;)

Teacher said:

I'm not a whiner, I just want to see the band. Although 2 and 1/2 hours isn't much, I have two kids and a job.

I didn't write to complain. I just wanted to know if they were touring again. I am not used to such a small tour.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video