I really enjoy this song, and I just found this video today. Really nice cover of it. I wasn't sure if all of you have heard this, so I thought I would share.

Views: 573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Song! There's so many good unreleased songs on youtube. I wish there was some way of purchasing them.

There's a bunch of Maladroit B-Sides here http://www.last.fm/music/Weezer/Maladroit+%2526+B+Sides It kind of looks like that was an album, but I can't find anyway of actually purchasing it...

My first time hearing this - it's so awesome.
This was actually just a Rivers solo cover. He had a bunch of these up on his MySpace acct years back. I always liked his voice in this 'un.
Not sure if serious...

Fiachra Dunn said:

There's a bunch of Maladroit B-Sides here http://www.last.fm/music/Weezer/Maladroit+%2526+B+Sides It kind of looks like that was an album, but I can't find anyway of actually purchasing it...

I don't mean Maladroit, I mean the plus B-Sides, it's not on itunes or on amazon or any shops or anything. And when I searched it up on weezerpedia (Before it got closed) I yielded no results...

Fiachra Dunn said:
I don't mean Maladroit, I mean the plus B-Sides, it's not on itunes or on amazon or any shops or anything. And when I searched it up on weezerpedia (Before it got closed) I yielded no results...
If you're talking about the buy button, that just links to itunes/amazon/7digital... But I'm starting to feel pretty stupid at this stage.
my job here is done.
Love that song!!! I'm glad you found it
Thanks!

Yeah, no problem!
Samantha Ramirez said:
Love that song!!! I'm glad you found it

someone on here will be nice to you.  What song titles are you talking about exactly?  If I can get the song titles, I can tell you where to get them.  

Note, you can't buy a lot of them, you just can't

Fiachra Dunn said:

If you're talking about the buy button, that just links to itunes/amazon/7digital... But I'm starting to feel pretty stupid at this stage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video