Angry that "You Won't Get With Me Tonight" was never released publicly.

Here's a link so you can listen to the song. Tell me if you agree that this should have been released.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who you callin' b****?
Yes, that's pretty much what I was going to come in here to say.

fvck said:
but it was released...

i mean, first of all, you're linking us to it, so it did get released publicly.
secondly, it was released on a compilation, so it was officially released as well.
It was and at this point, what difference does it make? You should be more angry that Weezer doesn't have a single song in the last decade as good as that one.
You should be more angry at Karl because he told Rivers it sounded like "I Shot the Sheriff" (I think that was the song anyway) in one part and so Rivers decided to trash the whole song. Go ahead, ask him, it's true. haha. lol. Well, if I'm remember what he said correctly. Which I think I am.

I'm pretty sure (although I don't know, I just put two and two together), that "Who you callin b****" is the replacement for this on SFTBH, however THAT would need karlifaction. Karl, you out there? Can you confirm that? haha.
yeah, YWGWMT is a great song..hmm, the same about many other SFTBH songs
i've really been into this song lately, plus "blast off!" then "you won't get with me tonight" back to back would have been epic.
Anyone know where i can download this from here in the UK?
It's also going to be on Pinkerton Deluxe.

fvck said:
but it was released...

i mean, first of all, you're linking us to it, so it did get released publicly.
secondly, it was released on a compilation, so it was officially released as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video