most of u guys love these songs. which one is better?

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Angel and the One is good but Only in Dreams is epic
Tough call both are so Epic, I mean the first song I ever learned on bass was only in dreams so I have a strange connection to that. Angel and the one is other underrated weezer song. Ill go with Only in dreams but Angel and the one isnt very far behind.

As much as I love The Angel and the One, I'm going to have to go with Only in Dreams.

But I do want to say that The Angel and the One is precisely the type of songwriting Weezer should be attempting at this point in their career, not little vacuous pop numbers that Rivers can churn out in a day. The Angel and the One is phenomenal and it along with Pig should be the template for the scale of ambition, creativity and maturity in future Weezer output.

thats some beautiful insight man

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

As much as I love The Angel and the One, I'm going to have to go with Only in Dreams.

But I do want to say that The Angel and the One is precisely the type of songwriting Weezer should be attempting at this point in their career, not little vacuous pop numbers that Rivers can churn out in a day. The Angel and the One is phenomenal and it along with Pig should be the template for the scale of ambition, creativity and maturity in future Weezer output.

Only in Dreams by a thousand miles.

I listen to Angel and the One when I need to concentrate. Often times when I'm editing photos I will listen to it over and over. It like helps me get into the routine better.

I listen to Only In Dreams when I want to chill out or when I'm feeling anxious about certain situations.I LOVE the bass line.

I like them both.

Only in dreams...foshizzle
No contest, really.  I like Angel and the One, but Only in Dreams blows it away.
Angel and the One, hands down

Very close, but not a tough choice, if that makes any sense at all. Only In Dreams gets my vote, one of the best album finales I've ever heard, and the chorus is just so damn relatable.

"In between molecules of oxygen, and carbon dioxide..."

DA-DAA-DA-DAAA

"Only in dreams, you see what it means...."

Gets me every friggin' time, and I don't listen to the Blue Album nearly enough.

It's interesting to see all the votes for Angel and the One seems as usually everything blue and pinkerton are seen as so high above the rest on here.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing either cause my vote goes to Only in Dreams.

Jordan said:

Only In Dreams. But Angel and the One is close behind it.

Great songs!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video