Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have an android phone :)  'tis great.

imo, the iphone offers the slickest out-of-the box user experience but my htc is more flexible and customisable and i never have to use itunes \o/

one other thing - this website currently has a bug that sometimes doubles the letters you type when posting from an android phone. see the suggestions thread for more details.
iPhone for me. 
I've had an iPhone for about three years and I absolutely love it. I'm a bit biased when it comes to Apple devices, but I also know a lot of people who have had major issues with Android phones. My sister had a Droid for a while and it was constantly making calls on it's own and the battery was s***. When her cheek touched the screen it would hang up on her calls too, something that never happens on an iPhone. If you do decide to get an iPhone though i'd wait until Sept when the 4S comes out; rumors are that you'll be able to not only get plans through AT&T and Verison, but T-Mobile as well. :)
Personally I like them both. I have the HTC Incredible and it is fantastic. No issues easy to use battery life sucks, but that is true with both. I am going to wait about a year and then maybe upgrade to the Iphone 4  after the bugs are out of it. But I love my android. In regards to ANNE said. T mobile is in negotiations with AT & T to be taken over. AT & T is rated one of the worst services with Verizon being one of the best. I am going to wait for the 4S ike she said and just really enjoy my android for now. I can say, and ask my cousin, I have never had a phone that I liked until I got the android.
i was trying to find a picture of a droid using a phone, it just wasn't happening :(

suz{ANNE} said:
 My sister had a Droid for a while and it was constantly making calls on it's own 
Thanks for the info everyone! My contract is up with Verizon and I was thinking of upgrading to one of these phones. Still on the fence, but it seem like most people like the Android better.

each has pros and cons, generally the apps on iphone are slighty better but android has downloadable OS

either way you're on a winner
Birdmagon said:

Thanks for the info everyone! My contract is up with Verizon and I was thinking of upgrading to one of these phones. Still on the fence, but it seem like most people like the Android better.

i have a droid, one of my besties has an iphone. i've had not issues with my phone (knock on wood) he's had many issues with his iphone.

i love my droid. love love love.

Sorry, Jon! I'm not familiar with the Blackberry. What are some of the benefits of having one over a droid or iPhone?

Brofessefef said:

Birdie, you seem to have overlooked the fact that my opinion means more than everyone else.

Blackberry.

benefits - jon has one

Birdmagon said:
Sorry, Jon! I'm not familiar with the Blackberry. What are some of the benefits of having one over a droid or iPhone?

Brofessefef said:

Birdie, you seem to have overlooked the fact that my opinion means more than everyone else.

Blackberry.

I love Apple's products but I prefer the Droid over the Iphone. Got a Droid X myself. One of the things that bugged me was the lack of Flash.

i also have HTC Incredible.

as an Apple fan like Anne, I am completely satisfied with the droid.  much cheaper than new iphone.  i had to get a bigger memory card so i can hold a decent amount of songs, but that wasn't too expensive. 

as for battery life:  the instructions advise that you FULLY CHARGE THE PHONE BEFORE TURNING IT ON.  this is supposed to make the battery life better somehow....and I have no way of being sure, but i think it worked.  still it isn't nearly as good as my old flip phone, but it really isn't that bad...so long as you dont play games or surf the net literally ALL DAY.

i have never had any technical problems with it.

also, not a single scratch on the screen and i am pretty rough with it.  along with keys/pocket knives/loose change about a quarter pound of dirt/rocks somehow finds its way into my pockets every day at work...just wipe it with my shirt and its as good as new.  (it does have a big gash in the body of the phone where i dropped it in a parking lot)

my mom has a Droid X and loves it.  but it is way to big IMO.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video