HE'S A WOBBER AND A WAPIST!

Watched it again last night (as it is my annual tradition to do so) and while I know that Holy Grail is seen as the superior film, for some reason Life of Brian still remains my favorite Python flick.

I would rank as follows:

1) Life of Brian
2) Holy Grail
3) Meaning of Life

Opinions from Python fans?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i actually have not seen any monty python films. people usually get very upset with me when they hear that, so don't beat me or anything.
Are you f****** kidding me? What's wrong with you? Not into British humo(u)r?

blakesp26 said:
i actually have not seen any monty python films. people usually get very upset with me when they hear that, so don't beat me or anything.
it's not that....im just a major dweeeeeb

hintofcoolness said:

blakesp26 said:
well I'm part dweeb as well so that's no excuse, nevertheless you are blake and I forgive you
I have to say Holy Grail simply because it holds so many memories from past times. But as far as quality and comedy, Life of Brian is neck-and-neck. Also the entire Flying Circus series.
yeah I understand that, lots of fond memories of being faded and laughing my ass off to Holy Grail way back in high school, it holds a special place in where my heart is supposed to be

Iron Man Skivvies said:
I have to say Holy Grail simply because it holds so many memories from past times. But as far as quality and comedy, Life of Brian is neck-and-neck. Also the entire Flying Circus series.
Thanks HoC

hintofcoolness said:
well I'm part dweeb as well so that's no excuse, nevertheless you are blake and I forgive you
This.

Prof. mynameisjonus said:
I prefer Holy Grail to Life Of Brian.

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Now leave before I am forced to taunt you a second time!
This....

hintofcoolness said:

blakesp26 said:
Holy grail
We are the knights who ssay NI!
Yeah Holy Grail then Life of Brian for me.
But I would like to give a shout out to the Meaning of Life because I laughed my ass off to Every Sperm is Sacred
we are now, no-linger the nights who say NI!
we are now the knights who say ekke ekke ekke ekke ptang zoo boing zow zing (NI)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video