Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those ignorant, racist, and stupid gangsters!
No this is, black people suck... cause they are black.

it's pretty awesome that you looked at the picture of the black family on the top of this article and automatically assumed they were the ones doing the stabbing.

really, awesome work there. now go f*** yourself.

Scott's Dope Nose said:

not sure if the marks on her face are from the fight or years of hardcore drug use...

Man I didn't even open the article. I made that statement as an example of what ignorant, stupidity, and racist. Good job on making an assumption you dumb f***.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

it's pretty awesome that you looked at the picture of the black family on the top of this article and automatically assumed they were the ones doing the stabbing.

Scott's Dope Nose said:

oh so you're just dumb, not dumb and racist. got it.

Scott's Dope Nose said:
Man I didn't even open the article. I made that statement as an example of what ignorant, stupidity, and racist. Good job on making an assumption you dumb f***.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

Scott's Dope Nose said:

Listen you self righteous c***, I added a suffix to stupid when shouldn't have and left out is. You have nothing better to say because it turns out you don't know what I was talking about and still don't. So, get off your ivory f****** pedestal and try to decipher the meaning behind what people post before you run your ignorant mouth.

By the way it makes you equally as racist when you jump to the conclusion that I was even implying something that absurd. Let me explain it for you. The title says "an example of ignorance, stupidity, and racism.". I posted, "No this is, black people suck... cause they are black.", implying that my statement is an example of ignorance, stupidity, and racist. I guess I should spell out everything for everyone on here, instead of giving them the credit of having a brain.

P.S. Tom Hanks read this argument so you will know that is not my attitude towards any ethnicity, except for morons such as kittens.

bin laden was brown

i'm aware of what you posted, the problem is that it was incredibly poorly worded. it wasn't immediately apparent that a) you were referencing the thread title and not the article itself, and b) that your example was in fact an example of something ignorant, racist, and stupid. this is why i called you dumb, not because you made a mistake in your reply (lol).

and no, that assumption doesn't make me equally as racist, sorry. that post you made was wide open for interpretation, especially by anyone who actually bothered to read the article before posting. maybe next time don't say stupid s***.

Scott's Dope Nose said:

Listen you self righteous c***, I added a suffix to stupid when shouldn't have and left out is. You have nothing better to say because it turns out you don't know what I was talking about and still don't. So, get off your ivory f****** pedestal and try to decipher the meaning behind what people post before you run your ignorant mouth.

By the way it makes you equally as racist when you jump to the conclusion that I was even implying something that absurd. Let me explain it for you. The title says "an example of ignorance, stupidity, and racism.". I posted, "No this is, black people suck... cause they are black.", implying that my statement is an example of ignorance, stupidity, and racist. I guess I should spell out everything for everyone on here, instead of giving them the credit of having a brain.

P.S. Tom Hanks read this argument so you will know that is not my attitude towards any ethnicity, except for morons such as kittens.

for instance, which of these statements is easier to read and understand in relation to the thread title.

An incredible example of Ignorance, Racism, and Stupidity

post #1:
no this is, black people suck...cause they are black

or

post #2:
no, this is a better example: scott's dope nose

lol wut

Scott's Dope Nose said:

I added a suffix to stupid when shouldn't have and left out is.

This made me think what kittens said about you.

Scott's Dope Nose said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video