I feel like I'm from Seinfeld by saying this, but I think it would be cool if whenever any of us go to a weezer concert, we wear a name tag that states our username(s) on it. This way we would be able to greet eachother at the concert(s). I just think that would be a neat idea. 

Tags: Holy, Moses

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No kiss hellos allowed!!
Lol

Joe said:
No kiss hellos allowed!!
You know Darren...if you'd have told me 25 years ago that someday I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems I would have said "you're crazy". Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.
yeah, that's been done.
a lot.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
yeah, that's been done.
Sorry, I didn't know. 

pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:
a lot.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
yeah, that's been done.
I can't say I've ever seen anyone wandering about wearing nametags at a show before. Passes sure, but are you talking about tags that read "Hello, my name is..."?
yep.

Danielle said:
I can't say I've ever seen anyone wandering about wearing nametags at a show before. Passes sure, but are you talking about tags that read "Hello, my name is..."?

As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

And with Darren’s help, we’ll get that chicken.

Terminator said:
You know Darren...if you'd have told me 25 years ago that someday I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems I would have said "you're crazy". Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.
Great memory. My favorite episode.

Joe said:

As far as I can tell your entire enterprise is nothing more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

And with Darren’s help, we’ll get that chicken.

Terminator said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video