Don't lie, you watch it too! Lady Gaga will be a guest on this week's Idol. I'm kind of really interested to see what kind of advice she gives. What do you all think?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iawtp

Kathleen Reynolds said:
Yeah, I don't really see Scotty winning, but I definitely see him having the more successful career.
Yes, she has a nice voice but it doesn't wow me.  I often feel bored with the show in general and find myself fast-forwarding when I'm not feeling entertained.  But I watch the auditions at the beginning of the season, for the hilarity mostly, then end up getting sucked into seeing the show through to the end.  Usually for a couple of favorites and I guess I have to see who wins.

Birdmagon said:
Really? I think she's just really young and insecure, but has a nice tone to her voice.

placemats said:
I think Lauren is boring.

Birdmagon said:
Are they all going to cover a Gaga song? Scotty doing a Gaga song would be so funny! I don't want him to win. Lauren should win it!
I hear ya. I think this year is a little better than last, but I miss Simon. He made the show.

placemats said:
Yes, she has a nice voice but it doesn't wow me.  I often feel bored with the show in general and find myself fast-forwarding when I'm not feeling entertained.  But I watch the auditions at the beginning of the season, for the hilarity mostly, then end up getting sucked into seeing the show through to the end.  Usually for a couple of favorites and I guess I have to see who wins.

Birdmagon said:
Really? I think she's just really young and insecure, but has a nice tone to her voice.

placemats said:

Birdmagon said:
Are they all going to cover a Gaga song? Scotty doing a Gaga song would be so funny! I don't want him to win. Lauren should win it!
True, Simon was the Fluck of AI

Birdmagon said:
I hear ya. I think this year is a little better than last, but I miss Simon. He made the show.

placemats said:

Birdmagon said:

placemats said:

Birdmagon said:
I usually only watch the tryouts, but this was the first season where I watched almost every episode. James is gone, and now Scotty is the only guy left.
Yes, but Fluck is much cuter and has better fashion sense.  Just look at his avatar.  Adorable!

Šupak said:
True, Simon was the Fluck of AI

Birdmagon said:

placemats said:

Birdmagon said:

placemats said:

Birdmagon said:
If Scotty wins, I vow never to watch the show again!

Kathleen Reynolds said:
I usually only watch the tryouts, but this was the first season where I watched almost every episode. James is gone, and now Scotty is the only guy left.
Haha, he's definitely more of a country star than pop star. Haley might actually win, but who knows? Lady Gaga's performance was rad, though, so it's always nice seeing someone perform who knows what she's doing.

I'm SO mad because James got voted off.

That is all.

I read music choice (swrv) is giving away an ipod with all of lady gaga's albums and her heartbeat headphones this weekend on their twitter. When did she come out with her own pair of headphones?
at least a year ago.
WE LANDED ON THE MOON?!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service