Does anyone know were I can find the "hard Rock" version

Tags: Music, Weezer, demo, help

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who is rick, and why is he...nevermind.
Why does your tags say poop? And I'm offended that you said "hard Rick".
I know. But I can't give you any links to copywrited music. Sorry. 

a) ffs, the word is copyrighted.

b) it's a live bootleg, so yes, you can provide a link.

The dreWid said:

a. Whoops, sorry
b. Alright

fluck said:

a) ffs, the word is copyrighted.

b) it's a live bootleg, so yes, you can provide a link.

The dreWid said:

fyi, naming a website where one might find a copyrighted file doesn't break any copyright laws..

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.

i was taking a drink of raspberry green tea vitarain when i read this.... i almost spat it out all over my keyboard...

The sharing of copyrighted music files is not allowed on these forums. This includes but is not limited to: * posting a link to a copyrighted music file* posting a link to a website where copyrighted music files are available for free download* offering to give away copyrighted music files

fluck said:
fyi, naming a website where one might find a copyrighted file doesn't break any copyright laws.

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.
"weerez" isn't a link.

The dreWid said:
The sharing of copyrighted music files is not allowed on these forums. This includes but is not limited to: * posting a link to a copyrighted music file* posting a link to a website where copyrighted music files are available for free download* offering to give away copyrighted music files

fluck said:
fyi, naming a website where one might find a copyrighted file doesn't break any copyright laws.

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.
Close enough!

fluck said:
"weerez" isn't a link.

The dreWid said:

fluck said:

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.
And now, to avoid conflict, let's end our conversation now. I just didn't know if they had copyrighted bootlegs or demos. Who knows? They may have. 

The dreWid said:
Close enough!

fluck said:
"weerez" isn't a link.

The dreWid said:

fluck said:

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.
uh no.

The dreWid said:
Close enough!

fluck said:
"weerez" isn't a link.

The dreWid said:

fluck said:

The dreWid said:
Check weerez.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service