Jaguars suck

Titans suck

49ers are looking pretty good though

Tags: because handball was already taken

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...was about to say, 49ers look good, keep an eye on the Falcons too in the NFC

AFC, keep an eye on Houston. Great offense.

Well go Eagles. I know they don't have a great chance, but they are my team. The 49ers are way better than anyone in the NFC so far, but it's early. AFC I like the Ravens.

I'll bet my entire collection of weezer rarities that the NY Football Giants repeat as super bowl champions...

any takers?

I hear the real referees might be coming back soon...which is good because I'm not sure how much more money Vegas can stand to lose.

I accept that bet.

JumpingJesusOnAPogostick! [spaz] said:

I'll bet my entire collection of weezer rarities that the NY Football Giants repeat as super bowl champions...

any takers?

it's on!!

hintofcoolness said:

I accept that bet.

any takers?

Sweet. Anyone interested in a collection of weezer rarities? Will ship come playoff time. :)

Let the record reflect that both the Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons are undefeated.

hintofcoolness said:

the texans didn't look great against a jets team they were "supposed" to obliterate...but yes they did still win.

hintofcoolness said:

Let the record reflect that both the Houston Texans and Atlanta Falcons are undefeated.

hintofcoolness said:

I agree. The Jets played unusually well and had a couple bad breaks or they might have pulled that game out. I'm no Texans fan but I still think they are probably the best-looking team on offense and defense so far this season.

the texans didn't look great against a jets team they were "supposed" to obliterate...but yes they did still win.

hintofcoolness said:

hintofcoolness said:

but losing Cushing for the year might change that a little

hintofcoolness said:

I agree. The Jets played unusually well and had a couple bad breaks or they might have pulled that game out. I'm no Texans fan but I still think they are probably the best-looking team on offense and defense so far this season.

hintofcoolness said:

hintofcoolness said:

Jets fan here....and I am going to be praying for a miracle....that is all....

but losing Cushing for the year might change that a little

hintofcoolness said:

hintofcoolness said:

hintofcoolness said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video