In the Pinkerton deluxe booklet, there is no lyric sheet or reference at all to El Scorcho.

Discuss.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes there is, perhaps yours ran away :(

There is no lyric sheet, but there is a reference:

"In January the band convened at Sound City Studios in Van Nuys, and worked on the new songs 'Pink Triangle' and 'El Scorcho'..."

*looks at his lyric sheet*

Wtf you talkin' about?

I think it's the same with Blue Deluxe; I can't remember exactly which ones, but one or two songs' lyrics did get left out. I think. Strange...
1. They probably didn't find the source of the quoted parts that Rivers used when he wrote it at Harvard.

2. If you don't already know the lyrics to El Scorcho before you buy Pinkerton Deluxe, then you have a problem.
This.

Mike Small (Smalls) said:.

2. If you don't already know the lyrics to El Scorcho before you buy Pinkerton Deluxe, then you have a problem.

To eliminate some of the confusion here:

The El Scorcho lyrics are not in the Pinkerton Deluxe packaging. They are, however, in the paper lyrics booklet that was available to Fan Clubbers back in the day, and with the recent P:De orders.

I did know them, just wondered why they didn't show up.

AcrossTheWeb said:

This.

Mike Small (Smalls) said:.

I'm a new fan. :)

Smailtronic said:

To eliminate some of the confusion here:

The El Scorcho lyrics are not in the Pinkerton Deluxe packaging. They are, however, in the paper lyrics booklet that was available to Fan Clubbers back in the day, and with the recent P:De orders.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video