Alone III has yet to be released, but nothing's wrong with creating a wish list for the next installment of Alone, right? 

Being as Alone III is The Pinkerton Era, the next logical era to go into is the Homie and The Rivers Cuomo Band era, right? 

Alone IV Wish List
  1. Autumn in Jayne
  2. Hey My Darlin'
  3. Baby
  4. Fun Time
  5. Sheila Can Do (It)
  6. Sunshine Oh Sunshine
  7. Stay Right Here
  8. 1,000 Years
  9. Never You Mind
  10. Rosemary

(Note: I tried not to completely copy the track list for the cover album that Runners and Lifetaker made.)

Also, Karl mentioned a song called "I've Throw It All Away" as a song that we had to hear, so would it be too much to ask to have it in one of the next installments of Alone?

Anyways, this is my wish list, and if anyone else has songs to add on to the wish list be sure to reply and list them.  Thanks for reading! =w=

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I shoot that down because theres enough evidence against that idea. No need to be so sensitive.

Two completely different songs. I remember karl saying piece of the pie was one of his favorite songs in that era. Plus an early version does not equal a riff that was used before. Many weezer songs have a similar play style but they aren't considered different versions of the same song...Lol...

Rae said:

Early versions don't always necessarily keep the same lyrics. See Burndt Jamb or Blast Off. You didn't need to shoot the poor guy down just because he had an idea.

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye said:

Well your theory is wrong.

Rivers originally came up with I'm your daddy because of his daughter, he didn't have a daughter when he wrote piece of the pie.

Which means, i'm still interested to hear that song.

The dreWid said:

I have a theory that Piece of the Pie is actually an early version of I'm Your Daddy because in Weezer Live In Japan, Rivers told his japanese "brothers and sisters" that his favorite song at the moment was Piece of the Pie. And, whenever Rivers was near a piano, he started playing the riff to I'm your Daddy. Coincidence? I think not!!!

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Piece of the Pie (which is a fallen soldier I think, Karl?) ... that's supposedly a great song.  Karl and Rivers both said at one time or another that they loved that.

More stuff off Deliverance at Hand! if possible, acoustic Pig was amazing. 

And of course, HOMIE stuff in demo form, if it exists.  There's a lot of cool songs that we only have fan covers of or crappy bootlegs from 1997 where you can barely really hear it.

Oh and Hot Tub! (The Original version preferred over the Homie era) -- The version we have is okay but like Purification of Water it would be SO much better in a clearer format, ours sounds like a few generations worth of tape.

Those are what I'm aware of.  Obviously there's stuff out there we may not know of.  Tragic Girl, the band forgot about until Pinkerton DE.  So who knows.

Greatest Troll of All-Time or biggest Weezer noob of all-time?
Radioactive said:

Bad Girl

Autopilot

1000 Years

Rosemary

I Don't Want Your Loving

Autumn in Jayne

Daydreamer

Curveball !!!

Rivers Cuomo said:
Ah, but Alone IV and V are already set.
I'd like to hear some of the stuff that was discarded for Red to be honest. Rivers was writing stuff like The Angel and the One and The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived in the Red era so we know it was a great time for his artistic output and we also know that Rivers couldn't make up his mind on what was quality material and what was... lesser quality material, to say the least (pulling the 'Pig' demo once he'd uploaded it in '07, not wanting to push forwards with Miss Sweeney), I wouldn't be surprised if there were more songs from that era at the same quality level of Pig, Miss Sweeney and The Angel and the One in the vault.
I liked Spiderman 3!

CrackerJack said:
THIS MOVIE WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS SPIDER MAN 3

☺♥ kittens ♥☺ said:
let's try to get alone III out this decade before 'setting' alone IV. 

Rivers Cuomo said:
Ah, but Alone IV and V are already set.

lol, I am the Greatest Troll That Ever Surfed, but this is actually a serious list.

And I am the opposite of a Weezer n00b.

I think demo versions of these would be really cool, especially "Bad Girl".

Anyways, this is a bump.

bleedgoldandwhite21 said:

Greatest Troll of All-Time or biggest Weezer noob of all-time?
Radioactive said:

Bad Girl

Autopilot

1000 Years

Rosemary

I Don't Want Your Loving

Autumn in Jayne

Daydreamer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL