Alone III has yet to be released, but nothing's wrong with creating a wish list for the next installment of Alone, right? 

Being as Alone III is The Pinkerton Era, the next logical era to go into is the Homie and The Rivers Cuomo Band era, right? 

Alone IV Wish List
  1. Autumn in Jayne
  2. Hey My Darlin'
  3. Baby
  4. Fun Time
  5. Sheila Can Do (It)
  6. Sunshine Oh Sunshine
  7. Stay Right Here
  8. 1,000 Years
  9. Never You Mind
  10. Rosemary

(Note: I tried not to completely copy the track list for the cover album that Runners and Lifetaker made.)

Also, Karl mentioned a song called "I've Throw It All Away" as a song that we had to hear, so would it be too much to ask to have it in one of the next installments of Alone?

Anyways, this is my wish list, and if anyone else has songs to add on to the wish list be sure to reply and list them.  Thanks for reading! =w=

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What Is This I Find

Now I Finally See

Both will be on Alone III.

Jeremy said:

What Is This I Find

Now I Finally See

I came in here to post what the OP did. A Homie Alone IV would be marvellous!
Hahaha hopefully Alone IV won't be as terrible as Alone 4.

☺♥ kittens ♥☺ said:
What? You only want ten songs? Add ten to fifteen more and it will be a good list.
Lol well I dunno, check out the Catalog of Riffs and pick out 15 more from that era.  I'm going by what I've heard already...although I've never heard "Never You Mind" or "I've Thrown It All Away".  "I've Thrown It All Away" isn't even in the Homie era, it was recorded in 1993, but it doesn't have to all be from that era.  That's just what I think would be the logical follow up to The Pinkerton Era, since well, it does follow up The Pinkerton Era.

The dreWid said:
What? You only want ten songs? Add ten to fifteen more and it will be a good list.

Piece of the Pie (which is a fallen soldier I think, Karl?) ... that's supposedly a great song.  Karl and Rivers both said at one time or another that they loved that.

More stuff off Deliverance at Hand! if possible, acoustic Pig was amazing. 

And of course, HOMIE stuff in demo form, if it exists.  There's a lot of cool songs that we only have fan covers of or crappy bootlegs from 1997 where you can barely really hear it.

Oh and Hot Tub! (The Original version preferred over the Homie era) -- The version we have is okay but like Purification of Water it would be SO much better in a clearer format, ours sounds like a few generations worth of tape.

Those are what I'm aware of.  Obviously there's stuff out there we may not know of.  Tragic Girl, the band forgot about until Pinkerton DE.  So who knows.

Yeah, I considered "Hot Tub", but I just gave the 1993 demo a pass as an official release.  I do agree that I'd love to hear it in a clearer format though.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Piece of the Pie (which is a fallen soldier I think, Karl?) ... that's supposedly a great song.  Karl and Rivers both said at one time or another that they loved that.

More stuff off Deliverance at Hand! if possible, acoustic Pig was amazing. 

And of course, HOMIE stuff in demo form, if it exists.  There's a lot of cool songs that we only have fan covers of or crappy bootlegs from 1997 where you can barely really hear it.

Oh and Hot Tub! (The Original version preferred over the Homie era) -- The version we have is okay but like Purification of Water it would be SO much better in a clearer format, ours sounds like a few generations worth of tape.

Those are what I'm aware of.  Obviously there's stuff out there we may not know of.  Tragic Girl, the band forgot about until Pinkerton DE.  So who knows.

the original demo of hot tub would be nice.

You're the one, last chance.

Sweeney demo would be cool to hear.

Bad girl

PIECE OF THE PIE. --WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ONE VARZ? wasn't it a favorite of yours?

Curious about how dreamin sounded so Daydreamer

I've thrown it all away

Souvenirs novelties party tricks!

Rosemary

Baby

The Organ Player

Bad Girl

Autopilot

1000 Years

Rosemary

I Don't Want Your Loving

Autumn in Jayne

Daydreamer

Wasn't there a song called "Softies" at some point? I remember hearing about it being the single for an upcoming album but then it didn't end up even making the final tracklist... was it the Red Album?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video