What's the deal with it. On weezerpedia it says it's coming out in decemeber and there is a tracklisting. However, I am skeptical to believe so due to the fact that I read it off of a wiki. What you you guys know about the upcoming record??????????????????!???!?????

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i went to the brakefast with weezer from98.7 and rivers confermed it
rivers said "hopefully december" at the breakfast w weezer thing a while back. who knows if that's still the case. i'm stoked for DTFM and the legendary GUAL (and soon to be fullband LONGTIME SUNSHINE w coda!!) is beyond words, but ALONE 3 is what i'm really hyped for. especially the book that supposedly comes withit.
yeah, kinda curious to know if this is still in the imminent pipeline...i really hope weezer & rivers keeps this kind of output going, its really a fun time to be a fan and i'm glad to know ALONE 3 could be coming soon...
the book rivers has been working on comes with alone 3? sweet...i've been waiting for more news on that.

It Really Happened said:
rivers said "hopefully december" at the breakfast w weezer thing a while back. who knows if that's still the case. i'm stoked for DTFM and the legendary GUAL (and soon to be fullband LONGTIME SUNSHINE w coda!!) is beyond words, but ALONE 3 is what i'm really hyped for. especially the book that supposedly comes withit.
lol weezerpedia.
The Pinkerton Diaries, right?

blakesp26 said:
the book rivers has been working on comes with alone 3? sweet...i've been waiting for more news on that.

It Really Happened said:
What does "coda" stand for?

elscorcho said:

blakesp26 said:

It Really Happened said:
i was talking about the book he was writing about his life up to the release of the blue album. i think the last karl spoke of it was before Raditude. i haven't heard of the pinkerton diaries. what is that?

elscorcho said:

blakesp26 said:

It Really Happened said:
DECEMBER RELEASE, COME ON PLEASE! The Alone's are such December albums. Alone 3 is probably what I'm looking forward to most. Being that it's mid Oct. and we've heard no official word is a little disheartening but... I'm praying and I'm not a religious man.
Rivers mentioned "The Pinkerton Diaries" on these boards a couple months ago. The liner notes on Alone 2 were much longer than those on the first Alone, but something tells me these will be much more details than even the ones on Alone 2.

Rivers was writing two books, one of which was like an autobiography but only describing his life from the early 90's and on. This one might take a while, which is understandable.

blakesp26 said:
i was talking about the book he was writing about his life up to the release of the blue album. i think the last karl spoke of it was before Raditude. i haven't heard of the pinkerton diaries. what is that?

elscorcho said:

blakesp26 said:

It Really Happened said:
from what i've heard, it's like a 200 page thing. don't think it's the full book he was writing. things could have changed/i could've misheard. hopefully we'll get some sort of info soon.

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Rivers mentioned "The Pinkerton Diaries" on these boards a couple months ago. The liner notes on Alone 2 were much longer than those on the first Alone, but something tells me these will be much more details than even the ones on Alone 2.

Rivers was writing two books, one of which was like an autobiography but only describing his life from the early 90's and on. This one might take a while, which is understandable.

blakesp26 said:

elscorcho said:

blakesp26 said:

It Really Happened said:
Answers on both Alone III and the Pinkerton Diaries:

http://www.billboard.com/news?tag=nav#/news/weezer-takes-hurley-cri...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video