Alone III, Waiting on You & Rivers Listening to Beatles

So, I'm sure many of you have already seen this U-Stream thing but I haven't until today. In case you've missed it, check this video out where Rivers does some exercising and listens to the "Waiting On You" demo from Alone III. Towards the end of the video, he says that this is track 10 of 26. I'm unsure whether he's refering to the final count or if he's reffering to 26 songs he's considering.

BTW: At the end, you hear the beginning of "The Night Before" by The Beatls come on his computer. Pretty cool!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And here's Suzanne:

What????!!!!! 

If that's true, that's awesome!!!

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
don't know why you're not far more interested in the "now i finally see" clip that was played on ustream.
Thanks for posting, I missed this one somehow.

And yeah, Now I Finally See was unspeakably awesome to hear. The chat was not working quite right that night, but the audio/video was just about perfect, thankfully.
DAMN! I have'nt had a chance to watch the whole thing yet. I'm now gonna go search for the Now I Finally See clip!

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
don't know why you're not far more interested in the "now i finally see" clip that was played on ustream.
It was awesome to get to hear Now I Finally See. And I am thankful to the dude that keeps uploading these, because I miss them a lot.
There is a lot of calisthenics going on in that Suzanne video.
Can you upload that too? Please? Dude? Yeah...

Kezner32 said:
DAMN! I have'nt had a chance to watch the whole thing yet. I'm now gonna go search for the Now I Finally See clip!

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video