http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ZE826mPoc&feature=youtu.be&a

comes out in April (it used to say March) never. If you preorder you get a signed poster.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please let the preorder be available in England!!
Why did the other guy's thread get locked? He got it up first. 
That's what she said.

The dreWid said:
He got it up first. 
I do not agree with that decision to lock a thread. haha.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
this had more replies.

The dreWid said:
Why did the other guy's thread get locked? He got it up first. 
sorry lol

Kimmeleon said:
I do not agree with that decision to lock a thread. haha.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
this had more replies.

The dreWid said:
Why did the other guy's thread get locked? He got it up first. 
Ah yes, the wait for knowing how long to wait for is finally over. :)
Wait...so how long is the wait?
No, I got that. I meant how long until we can pre order, not how long until the book comes out.
Undeclared as of now. I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

CT Scott said:
No, I got that. I meant how long until we can pre order, not how long until the book comes out.
I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been March for 4 days now, I am so anxious... I hope there will be good news/good news/good news soon! I would also love if Baby was on it. I wonder what's on it. This is just going to keep me up for days until pre-order starts...

If you didn't read the info...

 

"The Pinkerton Diaries & Alone III
will be released in April 2011"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video