Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Number 401! I'm so happy! HAHA! PARTY AT MY HOUSE!

But now I am panicking... I'm I supposed to get an email saying that my purchased has been approved or something? Because so far, I have not.
PUPPIES! said:

*Am

PUPPIES! said:

But now I am panicking... *I'm I supposed to get an email saying that my purchased has been approved or something? Because so far, I have not.
PUPPIES! said:

#422! Lucky...

Also, I paid $66 for international shipping, and got the deluxe version (~$130), so I paid $200 total.

But I don't mind supporting Rivers if he's releasing something great. Which he is.

Let's hope that all their future albums have the level of care that went into this.

To clarify, yes I would happily participate in a Pinkerton book club discussion.

Farkas said:

That means "I agree with this post."

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

I hope that means "I am willing to pay/participate". I am not "with it" when it comes to internet lingoes.

Farkas said:

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

Dear Sara,

$45 for international shipping is ridiculous. Can you do something about it?

I'll join in too.

Danielle said:

To clarify, yes I would happily participate in a Pinkerton book club discussion.

Farkas said:

That means "I agree with this post."

I hope that means "I am willing to pay/participate". I am not "with it" when it comes to internet lingoes.

Farkas said:

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

not paying 40 dollars fo shipping, waiting for amazon now

I'm gonna wait for the paperback version

Just tried to pre-order, and it says the poster is out of stock, and it won't let me check out.  Anyone else having this issue??

Yup. I think that means we missed being the first 500. Especially if order #422 happened 9 hours ago...

It's kind of a relief, actually. Now, I don't feel compelled to preorder. I can't really afford $95, anyway.

You ever get your confirmation email? I still haven't gotten mine.

PUPPIES! said:

But now I am panicking... I'm I supposed to get an email saying that my purchased has been approved or something? Because so far, I have not.
PUPPIES! said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video