Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like I can die now, and I haven't even gotten to read the book yet. I  think all this anticipation I had for the book was transformed into anticipation of the pee-order. Now that its here, what is the use of living for anything else?

Unless maybe they start releasing deluxe versions of the Alone series...

this is seriously a big rip off.  I as a huge fan of the alone albums and I have enjoyed the insight on all the tracks that have accompanied them in the past.  However, having an entire journal with it is unnecessary as I don't really care about reading his personal feelings and what he was going through at the time as I find it to be none of my business and the music alone should express those feelings just fine.  I'm a huge Nirvana fan but I didn't rush out and buy Kurt Cobains journals after they were released, because again it is none of my business.  I just hope there is an option to purchase these with a track by track analysis similar to the other 2 albums or I will not be paying a cent for this.  Sorry, but some of us were waiting more for the music than some journals that should be kept private and not whored out to the world.

lol that's funny and somehow very true, this excitement is almost just for the pre-order announcement! What are we going to do with ourselves when we actually get the book in our hot little hands? haha

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

I think all this anticipation I had for the book was transformed into anticipation of the pre-order. Now that its here, what is the use of living for anything else?

Unless maybe they start releasing deluxe versions of the Alone series...

Pinkerton book club

Cherrie said:

lol that's funny and somehow very true, this excitement is almost just for the pre-order announcement! What are we going to do with ourselves when we actually get the book in our hot little hands? haha

Shipping is about $20. 

Dan M. said:

CD should be anywhere from 10-15 dollars...Book should be 20-25 dollars.  According to my calculations, this combo shouldn't be more than $30-40 dollars.  Besides the fact that you get a limited edition signed poster with it, it's unbelievable that it's $75 total.  Plus shipping of course...so you're probably looking at $80 for everything.

I'll wait and go through Amazon or something.

Well there are going to be some people who do want to read his thoughts and what he was going through in those times... so don't complain. haha. If you don't want to get the book, it's simple, you don't have to. I'm sure the CD will be released separately.

Bob Decker said:

this is seriously a big rip off.  I as a huge fan of the alone albums and I have enjoyed the insight on all the tracks that have accompanied them in the past.  However, having an entire journal with it is unnecessary as I don't really care about reading his personal feelings and what he was going through at the time as I find it to be none of my business and the music alone should express those feelings just fine.  I'm a huge Nirvana fan but I didn't rush out and buy Kurt Cobains journals after they were released, because again it is none of my business.  I just hope there is an option to purchase these with a track by track analysis similar to the other 2 albums or I will not be paying a cent for this.  Sorry, but some of us were waiting more for the music than some journals that should be kept private and not whored out to the world.

I've got mine! One of the first 500! woot!

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

I would hope so. I have no problem with paying $10-$15 for this on cd format but $75 plus $20 for shipping?  No way!

Connor said:

Well there are going to be some people who do want to read his thoughts and what he was going through in those times... so don't complain. haha. If you don't want to get the book, it's simple, you don't have to. I'm sure the CD will be released separately.

Bob Decker said:

Pre-ordered. 

Merry Christmas to me 

any way of seeing if I'm in the first 500?

lol so we're talking like $95 bucks...I'm very interested in the book and listening to the CD, but no way I could pay that sort of money and feel good about it.  

Farkas said:

Shipping is about $20. 

Dan M. said:

CD should be anywhere from 10-15 dollars...Book should be 20-25 dollars.  According to my calculations, this combo shouldn't be more than $30-40 dollars.  Besides the fact that you get a limited edition signed poster with it, it's unbelievable that it's $75 total.  Plus shipping of course...so you're probably looking at $80 for everything.

I'll wait and go through Amazon or something.

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music