Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bringbackbanningforspammingchat said:

Rivers would be missing a trick if he didn't release an Alone Complete Collection box set after 1-6 have been released . Should be entitled 'Forever Alone'.

Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't in stores.  Alone 2 was in stores for sure, I bought in at Best Buy the day it came out.  I think it was just a very small release.

That being said... I'm not 100% sure Alone 3 will be.  I got the vibe that it might only be available through the site online when he first started talking about it.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I remember Alone 1 being in stores, but never saw Alone 2 in stores.  Like Gohi said, I doubt this will be released separately of the book

Will Alone 3 be on iTunes?.

I bloody well hope so. I'm also counting on the book to be released separately.

Hugh Lovric said:

...why? the book is the most expensive part of the set.

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Because I'll probably end up getting the album on iTunes. And I kind of want the book.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

you know once you have the cd you can rip it into your itunes, right?

AndBounce said:

Because I'll probably end up getting the album on iTunes. And I kind of want the book.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

But I likely won't be getting the CD. I'll probably end up using whatever iTunes cards I get for Christmas to buy the album. On iTunes. Just as I did for the last 2 Alones.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

ok are you missing the part where the book and cd come together in one package? you want the book, you want the songs. you buy the book, you get the cd and put it in itunes. you don't buy the songs on itunes. problem solved.

AndBounce said:

But I likely won't be getting the CD. I'll probably end up using whatever iTunes cards I get for Christmas to buy the album. On iTunes. Just as I did for the last 2 Alones.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

I don't have the money to pay for it myself. I'll get the iTunes cards as a Christmas present (I don't have to pay for it). See where I'm going with this? Sorry, Hugh.

Mrk Jcksn said:

ok are you missing the part where the book and cd come together in one package? you want the book, you want the songs. you buy the book, you get the cd and put it in itunes. you don't buy the songs on itunes. problem solved.

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

why don't you request something other than itunes cards as a christmas present? something like, i don't know, the book/cd, or cash.

AndBounce said:

I don't have the money to pay for it myself. I'll get the iTunes cards as a Christmas present (I don't have to pay for it). See where I'm going with this? Sorry, Hugh.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

OMG! Let it die! Let the poor boy alone with his damn gift cards!

Mrk Jcksn said:

why don't you request something other than itunes cards as a christmas present? something like, i don't know, the book/cd, or cash.

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service