Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Avery.

I have my reasons. We'll leave it at that.

Avery Doll said:

OMG! Let it die! Let the poor boy alone with his damn gift cards!

Mrk Jcksn said:

why don't you request something other than itunes cards as a christmas present? something like, i don't know, the book/cd, or cash.

AndBounce said:

I don't have the money to pay for it myself. I'll get the iTunes cards as a Christmas present (I don't have to pay for it). See where I'm going with this? Sorry, Hugh.

Mrk Jcksn said:

ok are you missing the part where the book and cd come together in one package? you want the book, you want the songs. you buy the book, you get the cd and put it in itunes. you don't buy the songs on itunes. problem solved.

AndBounce said:

But I likely won't be getting the CD. I'll probably end up using whatever iTunes cards I get for Christmas to buy the album. On iTunes. Just as I did for the last 2 Alones.

Mrk Jcksn said:

you know once you have the cd you can rip it into your itunes, right?

AndBounce said:

Because I'll probably end up getting the album on iTunes. And I kind of want the book.

Mrk Jcksn said:

...why? the book is the most expensive part of the set.

AndBounce said:

I bloody well hope so. I'm also counting on the book to be released separately.

Hugh Lovric said:

Will Alone 3 be on iTunes?.

yr reasons are dumb.

AndBounce said:

Thank you Avery.

Avery Doll said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

why don't you request something other than itunes cards as a christmas present? something like, i don't know, the book/cd, or cash.

AndBounce said:

I don't have the money to pay for it myself. I'll get the iTunes cards as a Christmas present (I don't have to pay for it). See where I'm going with this? Sorry, Hugh.

Mrk Jcksn said:

ok are you missing the part where the book and cd come together in one package? you want the book, you want the songs. you buy the book, you get the cd and put it in itunes. you don't buy the songs on itunes. problem solved.

AndBounce said:

But I likely won't be getting the CD. I'll probably end up using whatever iTunes cards I get for Christmas to buy the album. On iTunes. Just as I did for the last 2 Alones.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Because I'll probably end up getting the album on iTunes. And I kind of want the book.

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

It's over!!! You lose!! You get nothing!

Mrk Jcksn said:

yr reasons are dumb.

AndBounce said:

Thank you Avery.

Avery Doll said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

so how's alone 3? oh right...

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

yr reasons are dumb.

AndBounce said:

Thank you Avery.

Avery Doll said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

That quote pyramid is such a solid foundation you could build a house on it.

I just accidentally highlighted it, and it looked awesome.

I don't think anyone knows yet

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

yr reasons are dumb.

AndBounce said:

Thank you Avery.

Avery Doll said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

Oh, but I do! I am a time traveler!

nman3137 said:

I don't think anyone knows yet

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

yr reasons are dumb.

AndBounce said:

Thank you Avery.

Avery Doll said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Mrk Jcksn said:

AndBounce said:

Hugh Lovric said:

yes, let's discuss alone 3, even though no one has it yet. this will be fascinating.

has anyone gotten a shipping notice yet? Because I haven't

yes, there's already a thread about that.

thanks

Mark Quakkelaar said:

yes, there's already a thread about that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video