Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm betting that the CD and book will be released separately.

And Im betting the CD wont be out in stores for at least 5 weeks...checked best buy, doesnt even have "3" in the database,  

WHY!!!!! is everyone so excited about another alone album???  its just another CD with different recordings of the same old songs!!!!

I NEED IT NOW! lol

Connor said:

I'm betting that the CD and book will be released separately.

I'm betting that the CD won't be in stores at all.

And you're kidding about the alone thing right? Tons of these songs have never been released and Rivers; demos are way better than the Weezer versions plenty of times.

ya kidding.......cant wait for it

I don't know why it wouldn't be in stores, the other alone albums were released physically.

Gohi said:

I'm betting that the CD won't be in stores at all.

And you're kidding about the alone thing right? Tons of these songs have never been released and Rivers; demos are way better than the Weezer versions plenty of times.

When Runners and I spoke to Rivers about Alone III, he asked us how many copies he should print, noting that Alone II didn't sell very many (6,000 as opposed to the 14,000 of Alone I). He made it seem as if it wouldn't be released anywhere aside from the book. I don't think he has much confidence in another Alone selling more than a couple thousand and, in that sense, it's not worth pitching the idea to Geffen.

unless rivers somehow owns the rights to all of these particular demos, geffen is already involved.

Good point. Still, getting the CDs pressed on their own did not appear to be an option in Jan. 2011. Things can change, I know.

#37! Can't wait. Price was a little steep, but it's worth it

I remember Alone 1 being in stores, but never saw Alone 2 in stores.  Like Gohi said, I doubt this will be released separately of the book

Now that you say that, I could get why he wouldn't release the CD separately. As long as the CD is being put with the book, I'm fine.

Gohi said:

When Runners and I spoke to Rivers about Alone III, he asked us how many copies he should print, noting that Alone II didn't sell very many (6,000 as opposed to the 14,000 of Alone I). He made it seem as if it wouldn't be released anywhere aside from the book. I don't think he has much confidence in another Alone selling more than a couple thousand and, in that sense, it's not worth pitching the idea to Geffen.

Rivers would be missing a trick if he didn't release an Alone Complete Collection box set after 1-6 have been released . Should be entitled 'Forever Alone'.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video