Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the checkout page, both the package and the poster should have been listed. Check your recipit. 

Stefan said:

Pre-ordered. 

Merry Christmas to me 

any way of seeing if I'm in the first 500?

Order number 180!

Yeah, that was the dealbreaker for me.  $20 bucks shipping and you don't get it until December anyways.  I'll just buy it when it comes out.  Should be awesome.

Dan M. said:

lol so we're talking like $95 bucks...I'm very interested in the book and listening to the CD, but no way I could pay that sort of money and feel good about it.  

Farkas said:

Shipping is about $20. 

Dan M. said:

CD should be anywhere from 10-15 dollars...Book should be 20-25 dollars.  According to my calculations, this combo shouldn't be more than $30-40 dollars.  Besides the fact that you get a limited edition signed poster with it, it's unbelievable that it's $75 total.  Plus shipping of course...so you're probably looking at $80 for everything.

I'll wait and go through Amazon or something.

I hope that means "I am willing to pay/participate". I am not "with it" when it comes to internet lingoes.

Farkas said:

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

Pinkerton book club

check the last 3 digits of your order #. mine was like this:

Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 14000000230.

So i got #230

That means "I agree with this post."

I hope that means "I am willing to pay/participate". I am not "with it" when it comes to internet lingoes.

Farkas said:

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

I am 77.

Just pre-ordered it! im #266

Pre-order #300...yes!  I made it.

seems fitting that there's a song called "money makes me happy" on a $100 book/cd set.

haha yes!

Farkas said:

IAWTP

Danielle said:

Yes.

Pinkerton book club

Ordered it.... although I realized after that the email address I put in is no longer active because my family just switched email providers.  Anyone got any clue how that will work out? hahaha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video