Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries Finally on Pre-Order

You can finally pre-order Alone III and Pinkerton Diaries on Rivers' online store: http://riverscuomo.cinderblock.com/
Anyone going to be in the first 500 to pre-order? 

Tags: 3, Alone, Diaries, III, Pinkerton

Views: 5881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#555 :(

It looks simply grand.

#602 :(

Pre-ordered #259!  Now I think I'm gonna throw up.  I can't believe I spent that much!!!!!

I've probably spend thousands on Weezer merch.  This is incredibly disappointing.  I can't justify spending $75, ESPECIALLY with $25 shipping.

I really really want the book.  I can live without the poster; I already have a Green album with the entire band's signatures.

I'm just so sad...  I was so looking forward to this, and I can't afford it with college  coming up :(

so expensive

We're in the middle of a recession and Rivers is charging almost $100 for pinkerton diaries? What a total dickhead

I paid £75 for the Diaries and I KNOW it'll be worth it.

you could do a lot of overstuff with that amount of money

$120 for you with international shipping

Indiekid said:

We're in the middle of a recession and Rivers is charging almost $100 for pinkerton diaries? What a total dickhead

have to say, this just seems like a cash cow $75 (around 100 after shipping) for a book under 300 pages and a cd. Just way to much, Ill just wait for the vinyl to come out and be on sale for 12.99

don't hold your breath.

Naota25 said:

Ill just wait for the vinyl to come out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.