I'm not sure if this is in the right forum area, but anyway.  Does anybody know if there is a release date for Alone III: The Pinkerton Years beside just December 2010?

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah yes.  The unanswerable question.  And yet the most common discussion.  I actually find myself longing for it. lol

Yea - at this point with no real word of mouth or official press release I find it very hard to believe we will see this in December. We are going only on an off handed comment that Rivers' had made during an interview...

it'll become the new Chinese Democracy. sigh.

i hope it not.

pinkertonjunkie said:

yeah, that was pretty god awful when it finally came out

Scott Alan Perkins said:

i hope it not.

pinkertonjunkie said:

rivers said that there is going to be another one but im not sure when its going to come out

as posted in the other alone III thread, it has fact been released in limited markets in Asia, mainly some areas in Japan.  its pretty good, but not as good as Alone I. 

I kinda call b******* that you've heard it.  And if you have, then you are doing us all a disservice by not having it available for download.  I'm planning on buying it along with The Pinkerton Diaries, but there is definitely nothing wrong with wanting to hear it as soon as possible.

Dungeon Master said:

as posted in the other alone III thread, it has fact been released in limited markets in Asia, mainly some areas in Japan.  its pretty good, but not as good as Alone I. 

e-mail RC.  He allowed to get in on the limited sale... but that's probably cause I'm in Japan.  I am not u/l it as it was specifically expressed to me not to.  so, sorry. 

David Stepp said:

I kinda call b******* that you've heard it.  And if you have, then you are doing us all a disservice by not having it available for download.  I'm planning on buying it along with The Pinkerton Diaries, but there is definitely nothing wrong with wanting to hear it as soon as possible.

Dungeon Master said:

I'm calling BS on him as well.

David Stepp said:

Dungeon Master said:

Just seems kinda shady to me.  If you do have it, then lucky you.

Dungeon Master said:

e-mail RC.  He allowed to get in on the limited sale... but that's probably cause I'm in Japan.  I am not u/l it as it was specifically expressed to me not to.  so, sorry. 

David Stepp said:

Dungeon Master said:

i'll upload it on atw soon when i get a chance...

David Proctor said:

if you own it then upload a picture of you holding it.  it does sound bs, there's absolutely no concrete information i've found on the net besides riverscuomo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video