I know there are other posts about this but....does anybody know when the album is going to be release? I can't wait to get my hands on it to complete SFTBH.

Tags: Weezer, alone, cuomo, rivers, series

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No idea, but I would like to compare my SFTBH track list to yours.

ACT I
1. Blast Off!
2. Who You Callin' B****?
3. Oh Jonas
4. Please Remember
5. Come To My Pod
6. Oh No, This Is Not For Me
7. Tired of Sex
8. Superfriend
9. Waiting On You
10. Getchoo

Act II
11. Dude, We're Finally Landing
12. You Won't Get With Me Tonight
13. Why Bother?
14. She's Had A Girl
15. Now I Finally See
16. I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
17. No Other One
18. Devotion
19. What Is This I Find?
20. Longtime Sunshine

My placement of songs may be criticized. Especially since some songs aren't in the place where Rivers intended for them to be on track lists 1 or 2. Some songs on here weren't on either track list, but were said to be intended for the album. I'll explain my reasoning if I'm criticized, but if you agree with my track list, then thank you.
Hey, we are in march already...anybody know anything about alone III or the pinkerton book???
Rivers said Alone 3 and The Pinkerton Diaries would come out some time in March. Rivers is coming back from his mediation retreat things on March 11th (I think) so when he gets back I'm sure there will be some news.
Damn I wanna be in the first 500 to pre-order the "book/cd". Fingers crossed it's with Amazon.com.
yeah you can uncross your fingers. probably won't be anywhere other than weezer's usual online store.

Robert Hill said:
Damn I wanna be in the first 500 to pre-order the "book/cd". Fingers crossed it's with Amazon.com.

release date is october 2010 isnt it?

wait....................

I would rather get it from this store than amazon. 

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:
yeah you can uncross your fingers. probably won't be anywhere other than weezer's usual online store.

Robert Hill said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video