Rivers said it was coming out in December. Any new confirmations on this? How about a Karlification?

Tags: Alone, Cuomo, III, Pinkerton, Rivers

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the latest was when they briefly showed a "coming soon" image and this disc art (http://weezerpedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Alone_3) on riverscuomo.com. There's also a tracklist floating around.
Oh, and they played a few songs from the album on ustream. I think they were the demoes of Waiting On You and Susanne.
can't wait
Attachments:
Waiting patiently for more news...
I'm looking forward to it. We'll finally have as complete a version of SftBH as we'll ever get plus a 90's recording of my favourite song ever 'Waiting on You'.

Not even mentioning the several tracks we've never heard before. I can hardly wait.
Cool! A 90's recording to go with the other 90's recording!

Killamarshan said:
I'm looking forward to it. We'll finally have as complete a version of SftBH as we'll ever get plus a 90's recording of my favourite song ever 'Waiting on You'.

Not even mentioning the several tracks we've never heard before. I can hardly wait.

elscorcho said:
Cool! A 90's recording to go with the other 90's recording!

Killamarshan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video