This song rocks so hard, I know that it has little kid lyrics but the whole song is full of energy and the solo is just awesome, anyone else agree or disagree?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a good song, certainly not the best on the album
My wife thinks I'm crazy skipping around the house singing about my friend the earthworm....but Unspoken has to be my favorite...keep finding myself re-playing it in the car over and over. The break into the rockin' part reminds me of Smells Like Teen Spirit. Could be a great video...nice acoustic part and then into the band rockin' out for the ending...gotta see that live.
it is a really great song, i'm always excited when it comes on. but the song that i really look forward to listening to every time through the album is where's my sex?
What the heck is up with the piano intro though? Good song otherwise (even though Weezer didn't write it).
It's awesome. I'm glad I didn't have to buy it off the Yo Gabba Gabba album to listen to it, either.
My kids watch Yo Gabba Gabba... so the first time I saw/heard this song I really had to do a double-take at the television... lightning-bolt guitar strap... yep! The song actually rocks. (That show actually has delightful kickbacks to late 80's and early 90's nostalgia... if you can get past the cheesy puppet things long enough to notice.)
earthworms are not insects

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video