YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion



Dr. B. Lurkom said:
No.

Agreed
don't blame me, I voted for this guy...

Don't be juvenile.


Dr. B. Lurkom said:
No.



Pelosi phone home.
LOL they say she tried to cry but almost craked her face thank God that socialist liberal is out.



OnlyinPinkerton said:



Pelosi phone home.
omg i'd totally forgotten about the gig election!

i'm voting for change on december 1st!

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
THAT S*** IS MINE

Profeseffef Fvckoff said:
I think Sarah Palin and Caroline Flint should mud wrestle for gig leadership.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Damn Liberals.

Go Sarah Palin! Give her the nuclear codes!
So she can blow those damn lobster backs to hell!

Am I right, or am I right?


Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Damn Liberals.

Go Sarah Palin! Give her the nuclear codes!
I think slime wrestling would be more appropriate for Sarah Palin.

Profeseffef Fvckoff said:
I think Sarah Palin and Caroline Flint should mud wrestle for gig leadership.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Damn Liberals.

Go Sarah Palin! Give her the nuclear codes!
lol

j-biebs said:


placemats said:
I think slime wrestling being shot out of a cannon would be more appropriate for Sarah Palin.

Profeseffef Fvckoff said:
I think Sarah Palin and Caroline Flint should mud wrestle for gig leadership.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Damn Liberals.

Go Sarah Palin! Give her the nuclear codes!
Now the republicans are going to have to kiss Obama's *** to try to make all the changes they promised. They will have a hard time over-riding a veto when they need 2/3's of the House to do it. Then their "change" is going to have to be approved by a liberal Supreme Court. LONG LIVE THE LIBERALS...and ENGLISH SOCCER.
Well quite frankly they wont need to over-ride a veto all they have to do is not fund which is in their power. Remember it is the congress that allocates funds not the white house.



kilgoretrout45 said:
Now the republicans are going to have to kiss Obama's *** to try to make all the changes they promised. They will have a hard time over-riding a veto when they need 2/3's of the House to do it. Then their "change" is going to have to be approved by a liberal Supreme Court. LONG LIVE THE LIBERALS...and ENGLISH SOCCER.
That was not my point. I said if the Republicans want to change the country like they promised, it is going to take compromise. Basically, both sides will have to humble themselves(kiss butt). If the Republicans don't allocate any money, and this recession dips into a depression, we Americans will have B****....I mean Boehner to blame. Especially when the Reps suck up to the rich and screw the middle and lower class. Don't get me wrong, I am not completely happy with Obama either, but this bi-partisan polar garbage is only hurting the American people.

Aegeantyphoon said:
Well quite frankly they wont need to over-ride a veto all they have to do is not fund which is in their power. Remember it is the congress that allocates funds not the white house.



kilgoretrout45 said:
Now the republicans are going to have to kiss Obama's *** to try to make all the changes they promised. They will have a hard time over-riding a veto when they need 2/3's of the House to do it. Then their "change" is going to have to be approved by a liberal Supreme Court. LONG LIVE THE LIBERALS...and ENGLISH SOCCER.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video