I never listened to Pink Floyd but was thinking they might be a good influence on my songwriting.  what do you guys think?  And what other epic rock records out there should I listen to?  thanks.

Views: 2193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

margaret's kitten said:

rivers doesn't read any of these threads. stop posting.

We can dream :)

Luigi-sp26 said:

margaret's kitten said:

Is the dream that Rivers reads your post about a band he most likely already knows about? or is the dream that he listens to it calls you at home and thanks you for the suggestion?

PUPPIES! said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

margaret's kitten said:

Rivers probably stopped reading this thread like a year ago.

Daniel, maybe you as a mod could lock the thread? If you're sure Rivers isn't reading, it might stop the cycle of new person posts -> veteran boardies complain about the post -> people say Rivers doesn't read it. Just a thought. I think new members see Rivers' old posts and just want to contribute, maybe not realizing that no further answers are desired. Locking the old threads might help.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:

Rivers probably stopped reading this thread like a year ago.

The second one would be soooo supah sick! But either would be nice.

damination {spaz} said:

Is the dream that Rivers reads your post about a band he most likely already knows about? or is the dream that he listens to it calls you at home and thanks you for the suggestion?

PUPPIES! said:

Luigi-sp26 said:

margaret's kitten said:

'Submarine' by Alex Turner. It's a soundtrack, consisting of only 6 tracks, so why not? i wouldn't call it an "epic rock" record but it sounds so damn inspired, it inspired me, and i think it can also inspire anyone else in here;)

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video